Official Fan Trailers and Videos Thread

Lighthouse

Fairness, Equality, Bacon
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Since Project Blue Tights only puts up DC trailers, I wanted to know if anyone wanted to see my Ghost Rider trailer. I compressed it down to 5 MB, so I can e-mail it to anyone who wants to see it. If you'd like to see it, just post your e-mail address or PM me. Also, if anyone can think of a site I can post this on, that'd be great.

Thanks!
Very cool Lighthouse......only i wish it had a blazing skull in it...heh
but i do admit its mighty hard to find some footage w/ that...
however, there was the opening credits for "Live and Let Die" which had a flaming skull....and from what i can remember there was even a GRish type of scene in one of those Nightmare on Elm Street movies. think a guy got bonded to his motorcycle and caught on fire? when i saw the scene w/ the bike and rider on fire in the distance it looked a little like GR...and the Scorpion fatality move in Mortal Kombat of course. that had a really nice close up of a scowling skull.

Alright, I sent one to FlameHead. caretaker14, yours was sent back to me for some reason. Can you accept large files for your account. gamwar, is that really your e-mail address or is it @yahoo.com?

Loved it, my friend!! I thought I was actually watching a trailer for the movie! I'm all tingly all over from watching it. The music was perfect. Makes me not want to have Cage there even more though.

I'm insanely busy with school right now. I'll try to send them all out tomorrow.

Lighthouse said:
Alright, I sent one to FlameHead. caretaker14, yours was sent back to me for some reason. Can you accept large files for your account. gamwar, is that really your e-mail address or is it @yahoo.com?

I think my account was destroyed...

Okay, I've sent them out. RajinCajun, yours didn't get through. Do you have enough storage?

Lighthouse said:
Hey everyone. Since Project Blue Tights only puts up DC trailers, I wanted to know if anyone wanted to see my Ghost Rider trailer. I compressed it down to 5 MB, so I can e-mail it to anyone who wants to see it. If you'd like to see it, just post your e-mail address or PM me. Also, if anyone can think of a site I can post this on, that'd be great.
Did BT actually refuse to host/show it?

caretaker14 said:
I think my account was destroyed...

I have some gmail invites if you want one. Even if you never use it other than just for this, I don't care. I'm not using the invites...

Adenjo said:
Did BT actually refuse to host/show it?
I asked him about it. He said he liked the trailer, but that Blue Tights only shows DC characters.

MarvelMovies said:
[email protected]

Please send me the teaser trailer too...

:)

I'll post it online sometime too, or a link for somebody to get the video..

Thank you!

Ooooo.... you're gonna get a link on the MM's great Ghost Rider site. Lucky you. If you've never been there peeps, I suggest you check it out.

Yeah, the trailer is pretty fun...

Where did the website name come from by the way?

Really sorry I've been late on delivery. Been so busy with work, and sometimes e-mailng the trailer doesn't work. I'll try to get it to you guys tonight. Thanks for your patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"