Q & A w/Louis Leterrier & Suggestions Box

maybe they think they dont need to. Maybe they've seen Penn script and were blowen away by it. ;)

maybe they think they dont need to. Maybe they've seen Penn script and were blowen away by it. ;)

Yeah, maybe it will have flying pigs in as well :cwink: . Only joking, i would love that to be the case Sava, but cant see it.

Yeah, maybe it will have flying pigs in as well :cwink: . Only joking, i would love that to be the case Sava, but cant see it.

did you know that when a very famous actor at the time was offerd the lead role in Gone with the wind he turned it down and said that it would be a Huge flop... than it went on to be the biggest film of all time. I'm not saying that will be the case here but just saying. Lets wait till March... there has to be some kind of Script review, the guy from AICN is a huge Hulk fan, i'm sure he'll get his hands on the script some how ;)

The big question for me is the same one everybody's been asking for months: Is there any decision yet on whether this will lean more towards being a sequel to the 2003 film OR towards being an entirely new interpretation?

He's answered that like 20 times.

From what I understand (I'm sure he'll ellaborate later today even more) it takes place after the events of the 1st film but it's not really something that's tied into the 1st film. I'd guess it's probably more like another Hulk film like James Bond or Jack Ryan. It's a new adventure. WHo knows what's changed since he last talked about the film. :) That's my guess but we'll find out more later.

Louis here are some actors I think would make for a decent Banner.

Noah Wyle

Michael Vartan

Alessandro Nivola

Ed Norton if he doesn't cost to much.

My question is: Will the film have a Globe-Trotting/International Feel to it? I want to see the Hulk smashing up stuff in foreign locales.. Hong Kong, France, Brazil..

from- Hypestyle

^ I always thought it'd be funny as hell to see Banner Hulk out during mid-flight on a commercial airliners.

Hulk on a Plane

seeing as how this thread is not being used much, if you want to continue the KK vs Hulk debate, lets do it in here...until someone closes it

It's crazy Sava. Every movie that has a scene that remotely resembles Ang Hulk it lifting it from Angs Hulk. It crazy.

i can understand the superman thing, but the KK one i dont get .

My question is: Will the film have a Globe-Trotting/International Feel to it? I want to see the Hulk smashing up stuff in foreign locales.. Hong Kong, France, Brazil..

from- Hypestyle

Leave Brazil out of that,mate!:oldrazz:

I have a suggestion for you lou, I would suggest that you would make the sequel final act an action packed confrontation with the abdominator. About 10minutes long the fight would go through the desert to the mountains to the ocean and then finaly to the city where the military gets involved and starts shooting ballisticly at both of them. I would really like to see something new like hulk punches abdominator through the mountains and the mountains blows up and then hulk leaps over where the abdominator is about to land and kicks the crap out of the abdominator. I would like to see the military throw a nuke or a peacemaker to the hulk and the hulk comes flying through the fire and causes massive destruction. Pretty much I just would suggest that you show the general audience hulk's true power in a very theatrical way and eye candy manner.

The scenes are similar but not taken from Ang Lee's HULK

Ok guys it's gonna be a little while. In summary he said reading through the questions many of them were repetitive and the bulk of the rest were to precise for him to answer...for now. And some he clearly just could NOT answer yet. I'm sure there were a handful of good one's in there he missed but it was probably a case of overload. With filming starting in April I can assure you we'll have news relatively soon and he said he'll let me know asap.

Don't get disouraged guys you know how it is. The script is probably still being tweaked, they're surely talking to actors, and nobody wants to be spoiled before they even start filming as to some of the things that were asked, and he's not going to answer casting questions while in talks.

Edit: BTW I forgot to mention Louis pointed out that date is Friday the 13th. Gotta have a Jason Vorhee's cameo similar to Godzilla vs Bambi. ;)

Thanks for keeping us informed AD. Your efforts have gotten me in an optimistic mood lately. I even rewatched Unleashed and can't wait to see what LL does with Banner/Hulk.

No problem it's fun for me. I really enjoy it. Marvel Studios is the next evoloution of the company and they're being extremely careful with each release. Hell look at how Iron Man is shaping up. Hulk is character that has much more box office and merchandise potential compared to Iron Man, and it's the biggest character that Marvel has 100% control of since they got the rights back. No way in hell they're gonna do anything to screw it up. They got a solid director, they have a good release date, and now they're getting the rest together. I see no reason to believe they'll dissapoint everyone. As usual there will be a handful that complain every step along the way. Who cares? If the studios listened to that they'd go nuts because they'd make the changes and a different group of complainers would pop up and it'd never end. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"