Q & A w/Louis Leterrier & Suggestions Box

This is getting delayed by the looks of things people, at least thats how it seems to me!

Well Iron Man starts filming on March 12th for a May 2nd 2008 release. That's 14 months. If Hulk is gonna stick to the June date they must start filming in April if the same 14 months is needed. I repeat...take the same date Night at the Museum had and keep the film action packed and make it fun to watch and it will do good. August scares me though some films have had huge openings in August.

Let´s not forget that they can hire an actor as Bruce Banner later than for a character like IM or Batman cuz in that case the actor doesn´t need to bulk up for the role.

Let´s not forget that they can hire an actor as Bruce Banner later than for a character like IM or Batman cuz in that case the actor doesn´t need to bulk up for the role.

Thats true, but we have NO cast what-so-ever and we are meant to be going into production in roughly 3 months!

still no news?

*Cracker jack waves at Sava* Hi Sava, how ya been?

Hey, AD, Have you e-mailed Frenchy lately? Maybe he can let you know when we might expect to get some news.

*Cracker jack waves at Sava* Hi Sava, how ya been?

Hey, AD, Have you e-mailed Frenchy lately? Maybe he can let you know when we might expect to get some news.

hey man, i've been good, you?

The more i think of it, the more i think you might be right about TIH being delayed :(

^Well that looks to be that case so far guys, i've never known the production of a CB movie to be so dead so to speak!

This is all so dissappointing....It seems to be happening in the same way the Superman project happenned. News then dead silence and then people dropping off the project and then a new project and so on and so forth. the only reassuring thing as this will be among Marvel's first movie they do have to do it right.

It is silent but nobody has dropped off. There hasn't been any casting annoucements at all which I had thought they'd have something wrapped up at least by January.

3 months to start filming, no cast, no script... no movie? :(

^Thats what i'm thinking, you'd think they'd have AT LEAST one cast member by now.

*Sniff* *Sniff* Smells like X3.

^ The script was close to being finalized from what I remember 2 months ago or so. I'm sure nailing down the budget is a factor and they're surely talking to actors. There's only a few major roles to fill that will have any consistent screentime. Banner, Abomination, General and Betty. The rest will be easy. I'm still wondering if there's any chance of Bana just returning. I know his schedule is full but how many times have we seen an actor's schedule filled only to watch him back out of one deal and move to another more lucrative deal. I'm still assuming he's out though.

I don't think any of the cast will be back. Most of them only did the movie because they wanted to work with Ang Lee.

^ The money and exposure probably had alot to do with it too. It's not like Bana was a household name. He's a solid actor but...Even now his roles are pretty low key or not hyped as much as the movie itself that he's in.

^ The script was close to being finalized from what I remember 2 months ago or so. I'm sure nailing down the budget is a factor and they're surely talking to actors. There's only a few major roles to fill that will have any consistent screentime. Banner, Abomination, General and Betty. The rest will be easy. I'm still wondering if there's any chance of Bana just returning. I know his schedule is full but how many times have we seen an actor's schedule filled only to watch him back out of one deal and move to another more lucrative deal. I'm still assuming he's out though.
Yeah, I've just got a gut feeling that Bana isn't returning.

^ There's not reason to think that's gonna happen.

BTW he was just online and we swapped messages. He just said he's extremely busy on this project and as soon as he has news we'll know. :) Not much but I think we're all gonna just have to have patience here. Still I imagine we'll be hearing something in the coming weeks ahead. I'd rather the get this right and I'm sure Marvel and Louis want nothing less than the best film so we're all happy. He's not answering project specific questions of mine so I'm assuming he can't for a variety of reasons. :)

I wish the people that did Favreau's site would spruce his up with The Hulk theme.

^ There's not reason to think that's gonna happen.

BTW he was just online and we swapped messages. He just said he's extremely busy on this project and as soon as he has news we'll know. :) Not much but I think we're all gonna just have to have patience here. Still I imagine we'll be hearing something in the coming weeks ahead. I'd rather the get this right and I'm sure Marvel and Louis want nothing less than the best film so we're all happy. He's not answering project specific questions of mine so I'm assuming he can't for a variety of reasons. :)

I wish the people that did Favreau's site would spruce his up with The Hulk theme.

Well non of this fills me with much confidence, they're meant to be shooting in 3 months and we dont even have a cast member yet!

lets just wait till March, if there's still no cast or a script review, then you can bet your ass that this is gonna be delayed

lets just wait till March, if there's still no cast or a script review, then you can bet your ass that this is gonna be delayed

Yeah, but i would have expected at least SOME news by now.

me too... but maybe like AD said. Marvel might want to give IM the spotlight for now and give TIH its own time.

^Maybe, but i doubt it to be honest. With the first Hulk underperforming, you'd think they would want to get the hype started on this ***** ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"