Comics Official Fans of Reilly Thread - Part 1

i posted out of order a bit i think - ive corrected that now

could be ben....hopefully if it is they will reverse it and we will have ben and kaine back to normal

Well... there were two hints as to the identity of the original Man Spider. Jackal says "Oh like you know from funny. Actually you were quite the class clown back in the day, weren't ya." after the Man Spider says "Not funny." after a Jackal joke. Jackal also tell the Man Spider not to be jealous when he comments that Kaine is the ultimate specimen of Parker's DNA. He also calls the Man Spider "One of his prized students."

Could be Ben, could be an actual Midtown High-school student from back in the day.

Well... there were two hints as to the identity of the original Man Spider. Jackal says "Oh like you know from funny. Actually you were quite the class clown back in the day, weren't ya." after the Man Spider says "Not funny." after a Jackal joke. Jackal also tell the Man Spider not to be jealous when he comments that Kaine is the ultimate specimen of Parker's DNA. He also calls the Man Spider "One of his prized students."

Could be Ben, could be an actual Midtown High-school student from back in the day.

he calls the brown one Kaine...the brown one is Kaine

read what i posted, it even says he is "parker 3.0 failed misfit" and shows a pic of kaine

spidey-dude is right. It's obvious that it's not Kaine coming out of the tube (ever remember a time when Jackal gave a crap about Kaine?). I don't see how the comic could be any clearer than it already is.

it makes sense for it to be ben - the only other explanation, and im really stretching here as i think this was explained in the osborn journals already, is that is the spider smokestack skeleton

as for woman, i havent read enough spiderman recently so could guess caroline trainer but she isnt psychic as far as i know...

that one was buried by Pete and Ben, no one else knows about it.
And it was only a skeleton...

it was a clone skeleton - as shown on stage by that scientist

im pretty sure the osbourn journal said he put it there just to **** with them though

Man I totally misread that. OK so the one that was in the tube COULD have been Ben.

Please please please let it have been Ben, who mystery lady found once all of Osborn's stuff was seized by SHIELD. Also... please let him be turned back to Ben.

It would be perfectly in keeping with the use of very unpopular story line elements. Did anyone see the solicit for the final issues of Spider-Island? Talk of "Brother vs. Brother"

I'm excited about Spidey Island. I'm hoping that thing isn't Ben that would be a downer if he's evil....That's what Kaine is for.

Definitely. I have faith in Slott and I hope that my favorite Spider-Man writer doesn't mess up one of my favorite Spidey characters of all time.

DeMatteis chimed in with me on Twitter advocating for Ben to come back. Love that guy.

I thought that rumor of Ultimate Reilly becoming the next Spider-Man was accurate.

I sure am disappointed.

hope? man i love the hoodie

I like the hoodie too, what I meant to say I hope that my guess was the right one as opposed to the alternative of what the burning hoodie meant. Though maybe there is a 3rd option in light of the ASM666 events...

Nothing to really spoil for us Reilly fans. A few Scarlet Spiders running around and one really fat Spider-Ben (Last Panel.) Aside from that, the possible Ben Reilly mutant has been dubbed "Spider-King."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"