Comics Official Fans of Reilly Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
571105.jpg

Cool!

I was thinking, what better way to distinguish between the 2 Spider-Movie franchises....
Use Ben's "New" Spider-Man suit, It's an awesome update to the original Red & Blues, and...well....they should just do it....

No. That is Spider-Girl's costume now, and the movies should not touch on the Clone Saga in any way. Ever.

anyone else picked up the ben reilly mini statue thing i posted?? its only like £8

would love them to do a kaine one! Im tempted to get all the spiderman villains now as the figs do look sweet

No. That is Spider-Girl's costume now, and the movies should not touch on the Clone Saga in any way. Ever.

Where have you been dude? the MC2 spider-girl series was dropped months ago, so the costume is fair game. And as far as using elements from the clone saga in the films, it might not be so bad. Hell the clone saga happened over 15 years ago and I highly doubt that the average movie goer will even know what that costume is in reference too. (especially if they don't read the spidey-books.)

I'm well aware of the sereis' cancellation. But she's had it longer & more recently.

What happened to this thread? It used to be so much fun. Now you guys are always looking for boring stuff to argue about. First it was that whole web-shooters snoozefest and now whether the Spider-Ben costume should be regarded as May's or Ben's... Jeez. Who cares? Let them BOTH be known for it. Is that so difficult. Why does it have to be either/or?

What fascinating discussion will you guys delve into next... whether Ben dyed his eyebrows blonde too? There. Spend four pages on that. :whatever:

Am I the only person who still wonders whatever happened to Ben's pimp ring?

Huh? If you're referring to his class ring, I always assumed he just gave it up after moving back to New York. That ring was a part of Peter Parker's life, a life he couldn't get back. It was one thing to wear it on the road but now he was living in Spider-man's world, as the new Spider-Man. Ties to the past had to be cut.

Or we could assume he stopped wearing it lest anyone saw it Peter knew, and that it was stolen when his apartment was cleaned out.

Was another else hoping they might find Ben in a test tube once they started clearing out Osborns labs at the end of Dark Reign.... I was.

There has to be some kinda explaination how Kaine doesn't turn into dust but Ben does...Norman was funding Miles Warren the whole time who says Warren couldn't be suscessful again and make another clone of Ben ??

There has to be some kinda explaination how Kaine doesn't turn into dust but Ben does...Norman was funding Miles Warren the whole time who says Warren couldn't be suscessful again and make another clone of Ben ??

Isn't Kaine still alive, but just transformed into the Tarantula?

Yeah he's still alive explain how that clone is alive AGAIN ! but Ben can't get a second chance...and lets be real Spiderman is everywhere 2 Avengers team he's going to make an appearance with the Fantastic 4.....and every major Marvel Superhero had a double

2 Captain Americas
2 IronMen
2 Thors
3 Wolverines:cmad:

Can't get 2 SpiderMen??? :argh:

Lastly Where is that clone of Gwen ????

Has anyone seen this yet?
http://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Co...2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1294175437&sr=8-2-spell

It seems after the 5 Clone Saga Epic books, they're continuing to re-releasing the next stories under a new name, Spider-Man: The Complete Ben Reilly Epic Book 1. Based on the description of the previous book and this one, my guess is this volume is collecting all the scarlet spider titles, before he becomes the new Spider-Man.

Cool, thanks for the hint. I already have Clone Saga Book 1-4 and Book 5 is pre-ordered, but I was always looking for book 6. Now I just pre-ordered the Ben Reilly Epic Book 1 :)

Was another else hoping they might find Ben in a test tube once they started clearing out Osborns labs at the end of Dark Reign.... I was.

Yes, that's what I was hoping for, too.
Sadly Steve Wacker said in an interview there are no plans for a Ben Reilly return at least as long as he works on Spider-Man.

But based on how often they had led us the wrong way when it came to Ben returning, this might not be the worst statement :woot:

Yeah he's still alive explain how that clone is alive AGAIN !

They never really killed Kaine, they just transformed him into the Tarantula. Check out Grim Hunt.

If Ben's alive, he doesn't give a crap about the Gwen clone. He would either be with Janine or Jessica.

he knows nothing about her for one and showed no interest in ever trying to get to know her or be with her - he was more in love with janine

I think Ben looking for the Gwen clone would be really interesting actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"