Comics Official Fans of Reilly Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwen is still out there somewhere....
A Gwen that has never been violated by Norman.... Do you really think that Jackal would have let Norman live if he knew about what had happened between them.....

You know to be honest I'm not sure the jackal had enough physical prowess to even take on Norman single handedly. Sure he was tough, and he probably was well aware of Norman's ressurection as well as the fact that he was financing the whole thing. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure thats why the jackal created the army of mindless spider-men in the first place (as well as the release of the carrion virus in Springville Pennsylvania). it was never about replacing humanity with clones, he just wanted numbers on his side when he eventually took on osborn and the sciers.

Last edited:
Indeed. and Warren's attention was drawn to Reilly and Parker because he wanted to wear them down almost to the point of brainwashing them, that way he could use them as commanding officers in the Jackal's Army and lead the strike against Osborn...and he almost succeeded too. He was able to reign Parker in at least temporarily after he discovered he was a "clone" and he would've done the same to Reilly. But Warren never counted on how strong willed Parker and his clones really were, and it eventually lead to his downfall in Maximum Clonage: Omega.

Instead he should've just left the Parkers alone and they would have worked perfectly as wild cards in this little war. When Osborn was exposed as the mastermind of the opperation, Parker and his clones would do their job. In the end the clones would expire, and the Jackal would reveal that he was just another puppet in this grand scheme that turned out to be nothing more than a twisted little joke. Reilly, Parker and Kaine would move on with their respective lives and Osborn would either be dead or in prison for his crimes. End of story.

Believe me I agree with you. I'm really hoping an ongoing series develops in the same universe as the clone saga miniseries.

I've been going over my notes, and while not official I'm hoping to have time to re-start my Ben Reilly story universe.

YO!!! can i read someone's story please i wrote mine years ago i just wanna see other's people Point of View

On a side note did anyone notice this thread has over 4,000 hits.....This has to get Marvels attention !!

I actually have a video game related question for you guys. Have any of you ever made a mod before? I was thinking of picking up Spider-Man Shattered dimensions for the pc at some point and I was hoping I could take the scarlet spider bonus skin from SSD and somehow transplant it into Spider-Man web of shadows, that way I can play in the scarlet spider costume. Does anyone know if this can be accomplished?

Last edited:
I actually have a video game related question for you guys. Have any of you ever made a mod before? I was thinking of picking up Spider-Man Shattered dimensions for the pc at some point and I was hoping I could take the scarlet spider bonus skin from SSD and somehow transplant it into Spider-Man web of shadows, that way I can play in the scarlet spider costume. Does anyone know if this can be accomplished?

Man, if you figure it out, please, do share! :up:

So... according to the analytics data from Ben Reilly Tribute... Ben has had a huge surge of popularity... in Germany. Not just one guy... its all over the country. Is Germany only now getting comics from 1996?

Who Knows? Maybe David Hasselhoff was caught on camera reading one of the clone saga epic books.

In other news, interest in Ben Reilly is hitting all time highs according to website traffic. Wonder whats going on... and why Marvel isn't stoking this more. I mean-- aside from trades.

In other news, interest in Ben Reilly is hitting all time highs according to website traffic. Wonder whats going on... and why Marvel isn't stoking this more. I mean-- aside from trades.

On my Ben Reilly youtube video I made a few years ago, a list of statistics show me which countries the video is popular in. Germany doesn't even make a blip. But this is shocking... outside of the USA, it's most popular in Canada (okay, makes sense)... and Kenya!!??! I would never have guessed Ben Reilly was big with the Maasai warriors. :woot:

[YT]evQUVYtyNJc[/YT]

Hey enforcer, just checked out your website and saw that the headlines about the newest volume 5 tpb that is being released in feb, I just thought it would be prudent to mention that the book is already out. Amazon.com began shipping their orders on the 16th. I recieved my copy on the 18th. So yeah it's already here.

Oh, I should definitely order that one up. Thanks for the heads up!

Annnnnnnd ordered. So this is the last before Ben takes over as Spidey?

well there's the scarlet spider solo titles as well, but other than that yes. Now acccording to amazon.com the 1st ben reilly epic book (essentially volume 6) is scheduled to come out in August of this year and will only be 120 pages in length. Since it was solicited just last month I'm pretty sure that information will change, but only time will tell

Yeah there are no other official listings for it so I'd imagine we'll get some updated info on it over the next few months.

120 sounds right if they put the Scarlet Spider minis in it along with Return of Spider-Man

Well considering how thick the last books were (350-400 pages) I think they can afford to put in a few more issues. And according to amazon, marvel plans to go all the way to The Return of Kaine, not The Return of Spider-Man. Here is the list of story lines included in the order they were published:

Virtual Mortality # 1-4
Cyberwar # 1-4
Nightmare in Scarlet # 1-4
Scarlet Spider Unlimited # 1
Sensational Spider-Man # 0
Spider-Man: The final Adventure # 1-4
The Return of Spider-Man # 1-4
Spider-Man: Holiday Adventures
Media Blizzard # 1-3
Spider-Man Unlimited # 11
Spider-Man \UltraForce 1B
Venom: Along came a Spider # 1-4
Spider-Man Team Up# 2
Spider-Man/Punisher: Family Plot # 1-2
The Return of Kaine # 1-4

I've excluded the Spider-Man/Backlash mini series since it was co-produced by image comics, and I don't think marvel has the green light to reproduce those comics. Still, thats a hefty sized book. and way bigger than 120 pages. One more thing, despite the hefty price tag, you have to admit those bigger books are real space savers. And the two arcs contain roughly the same amount of issues, so it will come out to about 10 volumes total if they stick with the larger book format. That ammount will be easy enough to fit inside a small comic box.

Last edited:
he knows nothing about her for one and showed no interest in ever trying to get to know her or be with her - he was more in love with janine

Wasn't the Gwen clone programmed to love only the Miles clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"