Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
The Amazing Spider-Man

TASM/TASM2 (Tied for me)
SM2
SM
SM3

All TASM needed to do to be better than the original trilogy was remove Kristen Dunst. No contest between which one I prefer. Raimi's Spider-Man movies might have had a tighter narrative, better pacing, and some really cool scenes...but the romance that drove the whole series lost me from the beginning.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - My favorite by far. The best adaptation of Spidey as a character yet. Although I wish he had more screentime, I loved Dane Dehaan's take on Harry and the ending to the film was just amazing. I rarely get emotional during movies but this one had me. I thought they ended it on the best note possible too.

The Amazing Spider-Man - This is my close second. This is probably my favorite hero origin story put to film. The casting was brilliant all around imo, I don't think we could have gotten better choices than Garfield and Stone.

Spider-Man - Willem Dafoe's Green Goblin remains one of my favorite villains to this day. Although some disagree, I think this still holds up today (apart from some distracting CGI) and is still a great origin story. Awesome cast and even though I prefer the new series, I'll never get tired of this movie.

Spider-Man 2/Spider-Man 3 - Even though these are at the bottom, I still absolutely love both of them. My favorite stuff from #3 is all of the stuff with Harry Osborn but I don't have as big of problems with the rest of the film as most people do. Spider-Man 2 is great, I just don't love it as much as most people. Although he looked great, I just could never get super into the Doc Ock plot, just my opinion though.

This is an easy list for me:

Spider-Man 2 - In my CBM top 5
Spider-Man - Still one of the best origin films ever
Spider-Man 3 - TASM might be arguably a better film, but I have more emotional investment in these characters
The Amazing Spider-Man - Good movie overall, but severely flawed and I felt made a few major mistakes
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - This is the first Spider-Man film I would call outright trash, which it is. This film is terrible.

-Spider-Man (8/10)

-Spider-Man 2 (10/10)

-Spider-Man 3 (6/10)

-The Amazing Spider-Man (9/10)

-The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (8/10)

Last edited:
Updated as of 5/12/17

SM2 (9/10)
SM (7.5/10)
ASM (5.5/10)
ASM2 (5/10)
SM3 (3/10)

Last edited:
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man (1977 movie)
Getting punched in the balls
My farts after a baked bean binge
Batman & Robin
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man (1977 movie)
Getting punched in the balls
My farts after a baked bean binge
Batman & Robin
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

:lmao:

1. SM - 7.5/10
2. TASM2 - 7.2/10
3. TASM - 6.9/10
4. SM3 - 6.72/10
5. SM2 - 6.7/10

There are weird scores for the final 3 in the list but it was pretty difficult to compare them with each other.

**Edited: Updated scores after watching TASM2 for the second time.

Last edited:
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

I thought I posted in this thread, but I guess not.

My rankings:

1. Spider-Man 2 - 9/10
2. Spider-Man - 8/10
3. Spider-Man 3 - 6/10
4. The Amazing Spider-Man - 4/10
5. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 3/10

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Spider-Man 3 [9/10]
Spider-Man [8.5/10]
Spider-Man 2 [8/10]
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 [7/10]
The Amazing Spider-Man [6.5/10]

I know, my ordered list is different.

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

After the current marathon

JOY:
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3
Spider-Man 2
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
The Amazing Spider-Man

QUALITY (this will lead to long posts in retort, but after picking movies apart to death recently I don't see how I view these movies as unwarranted feeble talk):
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

My list is still the same as earlier on this page, but switch around ASM & ASM 2. Caught up in the hype then, but the 2012 film is my favorite.

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

1. Spider-Man 2- still one of the best CBM of all time only put Dark knight rises above it. By far the best.
2. Amazing Spider-Man 2- grossly underrated movie never seen a movie get so much BS hate before. By far the 2nd best.
3. Spider-Man 1- A really good movie but a lot of its CGI has not aged while and compared to some other CBM it is not has good of a movie.
4. Amazing Spider-Man- A good but far from great movie didn't like we had the whole origins thing again.
5. Spider-Man 3- I do like this movie over all unlike a lot of people but it does have a lot more flaws then the top 3 and was a big disappointment. It is probly around my 16th favorite CBM or so but if it was has good has it looked from previews it would be my favorite and I can tell just how much I am going to like a movie from trailers like 95% of the time. So shocked it was not better.

The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 1
Spider-Man 3
Spider-Man 2

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

These are all pretty close outside of the first two. Honestly, I go back and forth on those two and then the bottom three as well.

Last edited:
Best to worst

Spider-Man 2
(by far)
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man

Last edited:
Spider-Man>>>Spider-Man 2>>>>>>>>>>who cares.

Last edited:
1;The Amazing Spider-man
2:SPider-man 2
3:SPider-man
4:The Amazing Spider-man 2
5:SPider-man 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"