Comics Official GENERATION HOPE Discussion Thread

Am I the only 1'who hate issue 9. Really I thought it would have been much better. I beginning to think especially with the post Scheme stuff that this should have been a limited title. Let's face it if you want to deal with the new mutant issue pick one of what are going to be the 2 flagship comics.

when the heck did the kids get codenames?

This series kind of feels like a ghost story...from the looking of the cover of each issue imo.

Well, weird fetus, candle-blew-off, psychotic Mystique...

Feels like a scary movie trilogy to me.

Marvel has released its first teaser of the week, featuring a new creative team on "Generation Hope" and the addition of Sebastian Shaw to the cast. The Dale Keown-drawn image, featuring Shaw surrounded by other blacked-out characters, promotes the November-dropping issue 13 from writer James Asmus and artist Ibraim Roberson by encouraging fans to let loose with their X-title theories via a special Twitter hashtag: #XMenRegenesis.

1313437498.jpg

This follows in the footsteps of last week's "Uncanny X-Men" and "Wolverine and the X-Men" teasers, both of which also featured a lone character surrounded by silhouetted teammates.

GENERATION HOPE #13
Written by JAMES ASMUS
Art & Cover by IBRAIM ROBERSON
Variant Cover by DALE KEOWN
NOVEMBER 2011

No..just..NO! Sebastian Shaw NEEDS to remain a villain..don't grandpa him up Like with magneto and all the other villain to hero converts..and WHY are the characters silhouetted? that's ******ed..is the cast expected to change in this book THAT much?? killing off kids who JUST got introduced? Granted most of them suck though

No..just..NO! Sebastian Shaw NEEDS to remain a villain..don't grandpa him up Like with magneto and all the other villain to hero converts..and WHY are the characters silhouetted? that's ******ed..is the cast expected to change in this book THAT much?? killing off kids who JUST got introduced? Granted most of them suck though

Killing off those kids and replacing them with villains would actually get me to read this title

Did anyone read Generation Hope #10? I heard it was a tie in to schism, I was just wondering if you had to read it for the story, or if it was just a side story.

GENHOPE_013_cover_final-copy--v3.jpg

GENERATION HOPE #13
Written by XXXXXXXX
Pencils and Cover by XXXXXXXX
Regenesis Blue Variant by DALE KEOWN
REGENESIS TIE-IN!
NEW CREATIVE TEAM! Hope and what is left of her five lights travel to China to find their latest recruit. Wait, is that X-Villain SEBASTIAN SHAW? XXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX take the reins of the most-talked about new X-Book
32 PGS./Rated T …$2.99

IA. I was hoping this Juggernaut thing was only for Fear Itself

Why hasnt anyone addressed the elephant in the room in that Laurie, an underaged teen, walks around naked

Why hasnt anyone addressed the elephant in the room in that Laurie, an underaged teen, walks around naked

Cuz she looks like a grown up? lol

Homo superior age of consent is whenever your powers manifest :o

Actually, I'm pretty sure she was in college when her powers manifested, so she's at least 18.

It doesnt matter....I mean she's still naked. How many women just walk around in public and aloso around kids, totally nude? I actually found it odd in Gen Hope 10 when she finally put some clothes on, bc almost everytime else, she struts around with nothing

I'm actually really interested in this book now. It's one that actually has a clear purpose, and the characters are now getting some characterization. I'm intrigued by Hope's influence on them, and I wonder how how big of a role that's going to play in the larger scheme of things.

I really didn't care for the book at first but it's really grown on me.

GENHOPE014COVER_final.jpg

GENERATION HOPE #14
Written by JAMES ASMUS
Pencils and Cover by IBRAIM ROBERSON
X-men regenesis
Meet the newest member of Generation Hope…Sebastian Shaw?! When Hope and company investigate an unaccounted for mutant reading in Pakistan, they come across a full-grown mutant with no memory being used as a weapon. They see a mutant in trouble and help…not realizing they’re rescuing one of the X-Men’s deadliest foes!
32 PGS./Rated T …$2.99

prv10023_cov.jpg

prv10023_pg1.jpg

prv10023_pg2.jpg

prv10023_pg3.jpg

prv10023_pg4.jpg

GENERATION HOPE #12
Written by KIERON GILLEN
Penciled by TIM SEELEY
Cover by RODIN ESCUEJO
“HALF AS BRIGHT”
The smoke clears over Utopia. Schism is over. But there's little time for celebrations and little to actually celebrate. Who leaves? Who stays? Who joins? Who kisses who? The fallout will rupture the tightest group on the X-Side of the Marvel Universe.
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"