• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Official Ghost Rider Teaser Discussion

Finally saw the trailer on the big screen yesterday with POTC 2 and it was just phenominal. What an awesome look this movie has, i cannot wait for this.

I never even got to see the teaser on the big screen. I feel left out.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Finally saw the trailer on the big screen yesterday with POTC 2 and it was just phenominal. What an awesome look this movie has, i cannot wait for this.

Holy crapper. GR trailer is attached to POTC2? That's pretty huge considering the number of folks who say POTC2 so far. I wonder how many had it.

Interesting stuff. Congrats on finally seein' it on the big screen Aveit.

My cable menu has a section for trailers, & GR was just added.

FlameHead said:
Holy crapper. GR trailer is attached to POTC2? That's pretty huge considering the number of folks who say POTC2 so far. I wonder how many had it.

Interesting stuff. Congrats on finally seein' it on the big screen Aveit.

Thanks, it was truly awesome to see it on the big screen, this movie will be unmissable on a big screen.

The cinema i was in wasnt that packed though, that may be a problem.

Advanced Dark said:
MSJ's film was raped by the studio. The DC was better but IMO Ben Affleck ruined Daredevil. Everything else was fine in the DC cut.

Never a truer word (words?) said.

Does anyone know where i could download the music heard in the backround of the Ghost Rider trailer? Thanks.

Steve Jablonsky, The island awaits.. I have no idea what the music is when the drums and choir kick in but id sure like to know. btw questions like this is better asked on the soundtrack thread, but no worries....D

I like the music tone at the end of the trailer.

Does anyone have a place where I can download Arcana from Immediate Music?:)

speaking of music related to the GR movie. anyone know where the offical sites guitar riff is from?

Does anyone know the music in the ghost rider Teaser, I'm not talking about the spider-man one "with great Power" its a different one its really cool, and i want to know what its called :ghost:

edit: oops its the teaser music, i'm talking about, not the trialer

These are the tracks which are used in the trailers :
http://www.soundtrack.net/trailers/?cid=G&id=1778

THEATRICAL TRAILER
"Adrenaline Surge" - Future World Music
"Blow" - The Prom Kings
"Orch & Choir Rise 5" - Immediate Music
"Orch Descent 1" - Immediate Music
The Island (2005): "Renovatio" - Steve Jablonsky
"Sixty Voices Rise 3" - Immediate Music
The Island (2005): "Starkweather" - Steve Jablonsky
"Transformation Rise" - Pfeifer Broz. Music