• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Official Ghost Rider Teaser Discussion

Just got back from seeing X-Men 3.

No Ghost Rider trailer.

Disappointed.

:(

Could some1 send me a link to a WMP Ghost Rider trailer plz?

Wtf! Am I the only one that hasnt seen the Ghost Rider trailer in the X3 previews, I only remember all those trailers in the poll being seen, but Never did I see a ghost rider trailer come up :( when did it go on?

Im going to see X3 with a friend, this will be my 2d time seeing it, and I better see this ghost rider Trailer, or else Ill result to my suicide, k.

Leon_0 said:
Im going to see X3 with a friend, this will be my 2d time seeing it, and I better see this ghost rider Trailer, or else Ill result to my suicide, k.

Just watch the trailer online.

They didn't show the new GR trailer when i saw X3.:mad:

If your going to commite suicide due to the fact you didn't see a Ghost Rider trailer on the big screen then maybe you deserve to die.

Um. Guys? Isn't this little suicide sub plot a bit on the tasteless side for a trailer reaction thread? Maybe there's no much point in continuing that commentary then, eh? :rolleyes:

The first half of the trailer I love. The simple, white titles with the brooding music work so well. Then when it says February 16th, the titles just look, well... s****y, and the music is cheesy as well.

That shot of the rider and horseman is just beautiful though.

I'm torn. Will need to see more.

JTStarkiller said:
The first half of the trailer I love. The simple, white titles with the brooding music work so well. Then when it says February 16th, the titles just look, well... s****y, and the music is cheesy as well.

That shot of the rider and horseman is just beautiful though.

I'm torn. Will need to see more.

titles in movie trailers im not concerned about...its the end product for me. that stuff is normally not used in the finished film so i wouldnt worry about it. i personally dont like the GR logo...would have preferred something like the 90s comic ....but hey what can ya do?
dont worry about the music though...its just your typical fill in soundtrack lifted from another film (the Island?)....it wont be in the movie. Christopher Young (the guy who did the music for Hellraiser and others) is working on it now from what i understand.

WOW..... Im honestly shocked. Thats an impressive trailer. The effects work look good, looks like it was shot well too not cheap at all :up:

HOLY ****!!!!

is there a new trailer today for ghost rider.

How much is SONY going to give away.

they have a lot of time to show stuff. So please SONY calm down and do the BIG EVENT MARKETING in december and january.

btw guys i think SONY should use the software that was used in X3 to make patrick stewart and ian mckellen look yonger in their roles in the beginning of the movie. What i mean use that sofwatre on nicolas cage.

BIGGUN said:
titles in movie trailers im not concerned about...its the end product for me. that stuff is normally not used in the finished film so i wouldnt worry about it. i personally dont like the GR logo...would have preferred something like the 90s comic ....but hey what can ya do?
dont worry about the music though...its just your typical fill in soundtrack lifted from another film (the Island?)....it wont be in the movie. Christopher Young (the guy who did the music for Hellraiser and others) is working on it now from what i understand.

You're definitely right about that. I completely understand that elements in a trailer don't always have anything to do with the film itself, but they ARE being made by the same people/company, so there's definitely a relationship there. I mean many times the trailers are cut by the person editing the feature, so if it's badly cut, the movie might not fare as well either.

antariksh said:
HOLY ****!!!!

is there a new trailer today for ghost rider.

How much is SONY going to give away.

they have a lot of time to show stuff. So please SONY calm down and do the BIG EVENT MARKETING in december and january.

btw guys i think SONY should use the software that was used in X3 to make patrick stewart and ian mckellen look yonger in their roles in the beginning of the movie. What i mean use that sofwatre on nicolas cage.

Sorry, but this thread was started 05-23-2006, 09:34 AM

This may be a stupid question, or it already may have come up...

But the Old West Ghost Rider...is that from the comics??? Or is that one of those movie specialties? Just wondering because I have never seen the Western Rider...but than again I am not huge on GR comics...

Can anyone help me out on this one? Thanks

--dk7

BIGGUN said:
(the Island?)....it wont be in the movie.

The Island eh? Would you know that for sure...because if you do I am interested in knowing. Because personally I like that kind of score.

--dk7

darknight7 said:
The Island eh? Would you know that for sure...because if you do I am interested in knowing. Because personally I like that kind of score.

--dk7

dont know it for sure...but if youve noticed in other major releases they pretty much all have their own original score. its typical for movie trailers to "borrow" a piece of music from a film that was already in theaters...just something easy and fast since typically the actual movie soundtrack is still being worked on.
it would also look really cheap for a movie to blantantly use another film's soundrack....not to mention expensive in the long run

darknight7 said:
This may be a stupid question, or it already may have come up...

But the Old West Ghost Rider...is that from the comics??? Or is that one of those movie specialties? Just wondering because I have never seen the Western Rider...but than again I am not huge on GR comics...

Can anyone help me out on this one? Thanks

--dk7

there was a old west GR...but he was not like the modern GR at all. just some guy who dressed up in a white outfit and pretended to be a ghost in order to fight outlaws.
MSJ just took the idea from the comics that there has been a demonic GR all thoughout history and applied to the old west GR. so yeah its only for the movie...

Why is he there? Why is Ghost Rider with him?

Are they in a race? lol.

You might not know those answers.

webhead731 said:
Why is he there? Why is Ghost Rider with him?

Are they in a race? lol.

You might not know those answers.

they are racing to see who will have to pay for Taco Bell :D
but im guessing thats at the end of the movie where both GRs celebrate their freedom from (or at least some kind of win over) Mephisto w/ a night ride into the desert.
im guessing that the old west GR managed to find a way to get out of his contract w/ Mephisto but was still be able to retain his powers. as a result he could have ended up either being immortal or just prolonged his life for a bit.
he sees that Blaze needs help and decides to get involved...
but again this all just guessing on my part

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"