Official I Am Legend Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This movie was great...
Smith is amazing.

My favorite character hands down was THE ALPHA MALE.

However I didn't think it explained the virus very well and exactly what it did to the people..
(Yeah, Im one of those people who hated the Fresh prince of bel air :o )
That show rocked.

agreed.

Last edited:
Some I Am Legend Alpha GIFS :D
made by me :)
2ryq9eb.jpg

2vunat5.jpg

2n1husj.jpg

25p1mpx.jpg

mr47wi.jpg

I wish the alternate ending was chosen as the real ending. The theatrical ending kinda sucks.

^ AGREE!!!!

I liked that it showed that the darkseekers still had some humanity left in them

imats-la-stan-winston-tribute-props-19.jpg

A silicone head of the Alpha Male!

YES! YES! YES!
This would so be in my living room :woot:

thumb_04.jpg

i-am-legend-will-smith.jpg

Last edited:
6/10 for me
didn't hate it. will smith rocks.

my biggest ish is the main baddie ? is he? or is the virus?
cuz it seemed that there was a head to the vamps, the one that set a trap for neville...
who was this character? why was he in charge? did smith capture his gf and he got pissed?

In the book the main baddie is his neighbor Ben Cortman. Throughout the book Ben challenges Robert to come outside. So that's who I think the head vamp was, a way loose translation on Ben

So if the "alpha male" in the movie is supposed to be his neighbor Ben

HOW THE HECK COULD WILL SMITH SAY THE INFECTED DIDN'T KNOW WHERE HE LIVED?!

Yes...

1. But in the MOVIE IF the alpha male is supposed to be Ben Cortman so can Will say that the infected don't know where he lives when the 'alpha male' was his neighbor for how many years?

That makes no sense of course he knew where Will lived!

3. Will Smith makes a big deal to Anna about keeping her car headlights OFF so the dark seekers couldn't fallow them...Did it not occur to them that the infected could HEAR the sound of engine going?

I mean seriously...How could they POSSIBLY think that the infected COULD NOT hear the ONLY car running in the city?!

I have so many things wrong with this movie :o

Last edited:
I agree with you, just wanted to know if you read the book that's all :woot:

I agree with you, just wanted to know if you read the book that's all :woot:
In the book Ben goes to Robert''s house every night and says "come out' so with that said I think the dark seekers always knew where Robert lived they just didn't have a reason to go to his house??? :huh:

Did Robert seriously not think the infected wouldn't notice the ONE house with the metal window blinds and the HUGE UV lights in the front yard?!

I loved how stupid Robert thought the infected were when it turned out HE was the one that was stupid :woot:

My other problems with the movie:

• When Robert jumps out of the building after finding Sam...how did he not have ONE scratch after he landed? (he used the dark seeker as a landing pad) but how did Sam not even ONE broken bone?
  • how is that after 3 years living alone Robert hair is perfectly faded and lined up? who's cutting his hair?
  • it gets below freezing in NY how did the dark seekers (having no body hair or no heat) NOT freeze to death?
  • Why did the dark seekers TALK? (they talked in the book, granted thy were different speices...)
They're not zombies. They sleep during the day and come out at night and try to feed on Neville. Of course they don't manage to get him so they feed on their own(the women anyway).

AH HA! I think they applied this in movie because that would explain why there was only like 3 female dark seekers

Last edited:
In the book Ben goes to Robert''s house every night and says "come out' so with that said I think the dark seekers always knew where Robert lived they just didn't have a reason to go to his house??? :huh:

Did Robert seriously not think the infected wouldn't notice the ONE house with the metal window blinds and the HUGE UV lights in the front yard?!

I loved how stupid Robert thought the infected were when it turned out HE was the one that was stupid :woot:

My other problems with the movie:

• When Robert jumps out of the building after finding Sam...how did he not have ONE scratch after he landed? (he used the dark seeker as a landing pad) but how did Sam not even ONE broken bone?
  • how is that after 3 years living alone Robert hair is perfectly faded and lined up? who's cutting his hair?
  • it gets below freezing in NY how did the dark seekers (having no body hair or no heat) NOT freeze to death?
  • Why did the dark seekers TALK? (they talked in the book, granted thy were different speices...)

AH HA! I think they applied this in movie because that would explain why there was only like 3 female dark seekers

Have you seen " The Last Man on Earth " with Vincent Price, i would have to say of all the versions from book to movie that one to me is the best....

i_am_legend_2.jpg

hamilton-khaki-sunset-watch-in-i-am-legend-1.JPG

4449440945_f4dd329727_b.jpg

it's so cute but looks nothing like Will...except the ears...

Last edited:
Yes, it is very close to the book...
So the dark seekers are in IAL are the ONLY ones in all the adaptations that got screwed over?! :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

THAT'S BS!

I believe that the dark seekers did know how to talk...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"