Official Monk Thread

And I never forgot, Doom?? :confused:

I dunno about your #2, but I definately agree here. An occasional ep like that is fine, but I don't want every episode to start with a shot of the killer's face.:huh: :down

I like the episodes where we know the killer but there is no conceivable way they could've done it (Sleeping Suspect, Back to School, Circus, this one)...those are usually the best episodes in my eyes.

Tony is such a great actor. That scene were the DJ starts making all the Trudy jokes, and you could see the anger slowly build in Monk' eyes until he leaps across the table. No wonder dude keeps winning awards. He deserves them all.

Yeah a lot of people ***** about Shalloub winning emmys but last night shows exactly why he deserves them.

I usually watch it so I can see Traylor Howard :) she's a cutie. Not as cute as Elisha but still pretty

I hate her as Natalie. She has no personality.

Sharona had a personality and played off Monk much better than Natalie.

What was up with that horrible crash sequence?

The Monk stunt double had a horrible wig and the special effects were horrible.

We actually got a classic style Monk episode this week, we didn't know who the killer was until Monk told us.

Let's hope they keep it this way.:up:

^ What a brilliant episode. And you are correct the best Monk episodes are the ones where we find out who did it when Monk solves the case. When he was on the laptop in the early A.M., and discovered the CD Rom drive and thought it was a cup holder, I burst out laughing....

It bums me out that the season is over already, I think they need more episodes in the season, and they should run in order not taking a few months inbetween....

is it just me or did they not really close this episode up?

Yah it felt that way. I guess they didn't want to waste film on the doctor being cuffed and hauled off. :huh:

As for the episode. It was pretty good.

:csad: I can't believe the season is over already...

Hehe....Finally a new one begins and i officially

BUMP

This thread, This episode was awesome.....Sarah Silverman!

And next weak the high as hell Snoop Dog and Monk gets some GRILLZ!!

LOL Can't wait!!!!:yay::woot::word:

That was a great episode last night. Loved how Disher's skills in Timber came into play at the end :D

"What should we name this case? How about Mr. Monk is friggin awesome...or Mr. Monk and Marci: The Adventure Begins"

"Pause! Can we put a pause on this?"

I love SS.

I love Traylor Howard. She was one of my choices to play Sue Storm, her or Elizabeth Banks.

Sarah Silverman was hilarious singing the Monk song!:woot:

Clue HUG!

I love Sarah Silverman so much, too bad she's no longer a fan. :(

That was a pretty good episode though, the dog teeth thing was pretty brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"