Official Monk Thread

Sorry if I sound stupid, but...why did that guy kill his wife in yesterday's episode anyway? If I remember correctly, all Monk said in his "here's how it happened" bit was :"One day, this guy realized that he could kill his wife.."

Was there a motive? Or was he just insane?

Man, what a great ep that was :up:

Sorry if I sound stupid, but...why did that guy kill his wife in yesterday's episode anyway? If I remember correctly, all Monk said in his "here's how it happened" bit was :"One day, this guy realized that he could kill his wife.."

Was there a motive? Or was he just insane?

I was wondering that too and I'm pretty sure it was never mentioned why. Usually when someone kills their wife its for some cliche reason like insurance or to be with their mistress, so they probably weren't too interested in the whys and just wanted to focus on Monk and Sarah Silverman.

I think the guy just wanted to get rid of his wife like every other man.

So just out of curiousity. Who do you all think killed Monk's wife? Do you think it will end up being someone we have already seen, or some one that hasn't been introduced yet?

So just out of curiousity. Who do you all think killed Monk's wife? Do you think it will end up being someone we have already seen, or some one that hasn't been introduced yet?

TV Guide has revealed that Monk finds the killer in the winter finale (which may be the series finale as Shalloub's contract is up). Shortly after the killer winds up dead and Monk is the prime suspect. It is apparently a "very neurotic version of The Fugitive".

Monk is great. I'm glad to hear it has been extended for two more seasons. Nothing beats the obsessive compulsive detective. :up:

Fridays was good, but a bit predictable, it was really obvious that the forensic guy was in on it.
Two words: Diagnosis Murder :word: :oldrazz:

TV Guide has revealed that Monk finds the killer in the winter finale (which may be the series finale as Shalloub's contract is up). Shortly after the killer winds up dead and Monk is the prime suspect. It is apparently a "very neurotic version of The Fugitive".

I half hope it is some one that has already been shown, but at the same time I don't want to be anyone that would ruin the rewatchability.

It's cool that they are going to wrap that up though.

I half hope it is some one that has already been shown, but at the same time I don't want to be anyone that would ruin the rewatchability.

It's cool that they are going to wrap that up though.

Well, keep in mind, it was revealed in season three that the killer has six fingers on his right hand, so it is unlikely that it is someone we've seen before.

However, I do hope the person who frames Monk for the murder of Trudy's killer is Dale the Whale

Great episodes this season. (well, always actually!)

I was wondering...what do you all think of a Monk movie? I think it has all the characteristics that make up a great film.

I can't really imagine it as a movie, it'd just be Mr Monk and the bigger budget.

All that extra money to do nothing with.

As for the latest episode, Julie's boyfriend is a total *****. She leaves him for a guy that didn't even like her, when she finds out she goes running to back him and he takes her back. He's pretty much given her the go-ahead to disrespect him whenever she wants and he'll put up with it.

This show just keeps going down hill. Especially since this episode was pretty much an exact clone of Mr. Monk and the Billionaire Mugger, only with a stupid subplot about Julie thrown in.

Just watched the latest episode.

It was kind of obvious that Julie's shirt was the key.

These latest episode have been :csad:

I didn't figure the shirt out till the end. This episode wasn't that great. The others were better.

Just watched the latest episode.

It was kind of obvious that Julie's shirt was the key.
For serious. :csad:

Still a decent episode though, I thought.

I think it would be rock awesome if they showed Natalie or that dork of a cop (the underling of the mustache chief detective) to be the the person that actually hired tennyman to build the bomb for trudy...

I really hope it's natalie, that would just be so twisted and neat

It would also make no sense whatsoever.

I think it would be rock awesome if they showed Natalie or that dork of a cop (the underling of the mustache chief detective) to be the the person that actually hired tennyman to build the bomb for trudy...

I really hope it's natalie, that would just be so twisted and neat

It would also make no sense whatsoever.
:up:

I have been thinking about it, & if they were to go with someone already on the show. It would Be his rival nemesis, or his therapist.

I really hope it isn't Natalie. I would like to see Natalie, & Monk get together. That would be cool.

No. Monk has to be on his own because he's still in love with Trudy.

But after he finds out who killed her. He may at least be able to move on with his life. It will take a few seasons, but I think it would be cool.

Natalie resemebles Trudy, & she has had a simliar experience with her husband. It is perfect.

Really though, is there a point to the show after he solves his wife's murder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"