Official My Hero Academia: One’s Justice: 2 on the way, switch , ps4&Xbox one

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Switch
My Hero One’s Justice features trailer, Himiko Toga & Dabi Japanese TV spot
Published 15 hours ago. 6 comments.
Three minutes of new footage.

My-Hero-Ones-Justice-PV_07-17-18.jpg

Bandai Namco has released a new features trailer and a Japanese TV spot for My Hero One’s Justice.

The three-minute trailer showcases the game’s battle system (Quirk action, stage interaction, and sidekicks), Story Mode (Hero Side and Villain Side), Mission Mode, customization, online battles, and more.

Here are some more details, via Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe:

In Mission Mode, players will face a variety of different scenarios and challenging opponents competing under special rules for each. As they fight through and complete these challenges, they’ll be rewarded with new accessories and Hero Coins.
Hero Coins are the free in-game currency of My Hero One’s Justice. They can be used to customize characters in Online Mode, where players can form teams of heroes and villains and battle against the best players from around the world.
Also shown in the trailer are brand new screens from Story Mode, where fans can play through the anime story. Starting right after Izuku Midoriya begins training with Gran Torino, the story will feature some of the most exciting moments of the franchise remaining faithful to the original plot. Players will also be able to experience both sides of the story with Hero and Villain modes.
My Hero One’s Justice is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch on August 23 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on October 26 in the Americas and Europe.

Watch the videos below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.

Features Trailer
[YT]Fv9wryeL8ko[/YT]

Himiko Toga & Dabi TV Spot

[YT]Be3GNKNsVRg[/YT]

source:
Gematsu

Last edited:

My Hero One’s Justice adds All For One
Published 7 hours ago. 43 comments.
Plus, details on the Plus Ultra All technique.

All For One will be playable in My Hero One’s Justice, the latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals.

The villain, voiced by Akio Ootsuka, uses both close and long range attacks, and has the ability to steal the Quirks of his opponents.

The magazine also has details on the game’s “Plus Ultra All” special attack. When the Plus Ultra Gauge fills up three bars, you can activate a Plus Ultra All, which sees all three members of your team participate. While building up the Plus Ultra Gauge enough to activate a Plus Ultra All is difficult, its power is of equal measure.

My Hero One’s Justice is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch on August 23 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on October 26 in the Americas and Europe.

source: Gematsu

Last edited:

My Hero One’s Justice All For One, EX Plus Ultra screenshots
Published 2 days ago. 7 comments.
First look at Japan's once most powerful villain.

My-Hero-Ones-Justice_08-06-18.jpg

Bandai Namco has released a new set of screenshots for My Hero One’s Justicefeaturing the newly announced playable character All For One and ultimate move “EX Plus Ultra.”

Here is an overview of each, via Bandai Namco:

All For One
All For One was once Japan’s most powerful villain and All Might’s arch-nemesis. He has remained outside of superheroes affairs for the past years, raising Shigaraki to become his successor. Players will be able to use his unfathomable power and recreate his epic battle against All Might!

EX Plus Ultra
The EX Plus Ultra is the ultimate move in My Hero One’s Justice. By fully charging their Energy gauges, player will change the tide of the battle with the help of their Sidekicks with a triple powerful attack!

View the screenshots at the gallery.

Last edited:

My Hero One’s Justice all characters gameplay trailer
Published 7 hours ago. 7 comments.

An 11-minute introduction to every character.

My-Hero-Ones-Justice_08-19-18.jpg

Bandai Namco has released an 11-minute trailer for My Hero One’s Justice featuring short gameplay segments of the game’s 20-character playable roster.

Here are the time stamps for each character:

• Izuku Midoriya – 0:13
    • Tomura Shigaraki – 0:42
    • Katsuki Bakugo – 1:12
    • Fumikage Tokoyami – 1:43
    • Tsuyu Asui – 2:22
    • Himiko Toga – 2:51
    • Ochaco Uraraka – 3:23
    • Tenya Iida – 4:03
    • Stain – 4:34
    • Shoto Todoroki – 4:57
    • Dabi – 5:27
    • Shota Aizawa – 5:52
    • Momo Yaoyorozu – 6:26
    • Eijiro Kirishima – 6:58
    • Denki Kaminari – 7:34
    • Kyoka Jiro – 8:11
    • Muscular – 8:46
    • Gran Torino – 9:11
    • All For One – 9:47
    • All Might – 10:14

Watch the trailer, as well as a new Japanese TV spot, below.
All Characters Gameplay Trailer

[YT]JkpwunjrFeY[/YT]
Japanese TV Spot #3

[YT]fEd2MpCt8jc[/YT]

Last edited:

My Hero One’s Justice free DLC character Izuku Midoriya Shoot Style announced
Published 1 day ago. 45 comments.

Izuku puts his legs to work.

Izuku Midoriya Shoot Style will join My Hero One’s Justice as a free downloadable content character, the latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals.

Shoot Style is the alternate style used by Izuku in recent episodes of the anime after All Might suggest he use his legs rather than his arms, which have been severely damaged. In the game, Izuku Midoriya Shoot Style has faster attack techniques than any other character, and many attack-type skills including smashes and consecutive kicks.

The magazine also confirms that additional missions centered on Izuku Midoriya Shoot Style will also be released as downloadable content.

Finally, the magazine teases “a certain pro hero” and an additional mode as the game’s next downloadable content. Based on the silhouette, however, that pro hero is Endeavor, who is included with pre-orders of the game in the Americas and Europe.

My Hero One’s Justice launched for PlayStation 4 and Switch on August 23 in Japan, and will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on October 26 in the Americas and Europe.

source:Gematsu

My Hero One’s Justice teases DLC character Inasa Yoarashi
Published 1 day ago. 7 comments.
Plus a first look at Endeavor.

The latest issue of Weekly Jump teases Inasa Yoarashi, also known by his hero name Gale Force, as the next downloadable content character to be revealed for My Hero One’s Justice. The magazine has a silhouette of the character labeled “Next Downloadable Content.”

The magazine also has a first look at the fire-wielding downloadable content character Endeavor, who is included with My Hero One’s Justice as a pre-order bonus in the Americas and Europe.

My Hero One’s Justice launched for PlayStation 4 and Switch on August 23 in Japan, and will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on October 26 in the Americas and Europe.

My Hero One’s Justice details DLC character Endeavor, Arcade Mode
Published 17 hours ago. 3 comments.
Included free with pre-orders.

My-Hero-Ones-Justice_2018_10-08-18.jpg

Bandai Namco has released new information and screenshots of My Hero One’s Justice introducing downloadable content character Endeavor, who is included with the game as a free pre-order bonus, ans Arcade Mode.

Get the details below.

Endeavor, the hero currently holding the No. 1 spot, has raw, unrelenting, unbridled power that is matched only by the intensity of his anger. His personality is reflected in his fighting style, he fights with powerful and intense flames that burst from his body, reducing anything he touches to ash.

Despite suffering huge recoil when unleashing his signature moves, a successful hit causes devastating damage to his opponent. In addition, to his formidable close-range attacks, he’s also skilled with mid-range combat too. It will take players practice to master every aspect of Endeavor’s arsenal and crush their opponents without mercy.

A new game mode is also revealed today, Arcade Mode. In this mode players will fight against six consecutive opponent, each more difficult than the last. If victorious, players will receive special items as a reward!

View the screenshots at the gallery.

visit gallery »

My Hero One’s Justice Arcade Mode update, DLC characters Shoot Style Izuku Midoriya and Endeavor due out at launch in the west
Published 14 hours ago. 20 comments.
A ladder-style tournament mode and free additional characters.

My-Hero-Ones-Justice_10-22-18.jpg

The Arcade Mode update for My Hero One’s Justice, as well as additional characters Shoot Style Izuku Midoriya and Endeavor, will be available alongside the game’s launch in the west, Bandai Namco announced.

Arcade Mode is a ladder-style tournament where players compete against several CPU opponents. Completing Arcade Mode with different characters will unlock an exclusive item.

Shoot Style Izuku Midoriya is a free add-on character. Unlike the base Izuku Midoriya, this version of the character fights using his legs. Players will be able to purchase new missions for Shoot Style Izuku Midoriya once they have him as a playable character.

Endeavor is a free add-on for users who pre-order My Hero One’s Justice, but will also be available as a paid add-on for anyone who does not pre-order the game. Just like Shoot Style Izuku Midoriya, players will be able to purchase new missions for Endeavor once they have him as a playable character.

View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.

visit gallery »

My Hero One’s Justice DLC character Inasa Yoarashi announced
Published 2 days ago. 10 comments.
Due out alongside Inasa-focused missions.

The latest issue of Weekly Jump officially confirms Inasa Yoarashi as the next downloadable content character for My Hero One’s Justice. A release date was not announced.

Inasa’s Quirk is “Whirlwind,” which allows him to use long-reaching wind attacks.

The Inasa character add-on will launch alongside Inasa-focused missions. Clearing these missions will reward you accessories.

My Hero One’s Justice is available now worldwide for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.

Thanks, @YonkouProd.

My Hero One’s Justice shipments top 500,000
Published 10 hours ago. 15 comments.
Digital version discounted in Japan.

My-Hero-Ones-Justice_01-30-19.jpg

Total worldwide shipments for My Hero One’s Justice have topped 500,000 units, Bandai Namco announced.

The arena fighting game first launched for PlayStation 4 and Switch on August 23, 2018 in Japan, followed by PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on October 26, 2018 in the Americas and Europe.

To commemorate the shipments milestone, the digital version of My Hero One’s Justice is available at 30 percent discounted price of 5,278 yen (from 7,600 yen) in Japan from January 31 to February 13.

Bandai Namco also announced plans to host an online event for the game in Japan from February 1 to 28. By clearing the conditions specified in the targeted mode during the event period, you can earn event-exclusive accessories and large amounts of Hero Coins. Find the full schedule (in Japanese) here.

source: Gematsu - Japanese Video Game News

9/26/2019
MY HERO ONE'S JUSTICE 2 Has Been Announced For The PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, And Xbox One
Bandai Namco has recently announced that My Hero One's Justice will be getting a sequel for the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One.Read more

9/30/2019
MY HERO ONE'S JUSTICE 2 Gets Teaser Trailer; Expected To Release In 2020
Bandai Namco has officially released a teaser trailer for My Hero One's Justice 2, revealing that the game is expected to release on home consoles and PC in 2020.Read more

9/30/2019
Filed Under: "Fighting Games" Source: Bandai Namco
MYHEROACADEMIABanner-February7.jpg

Last week bandai Namco officially announced — via the latest issue of Weekly Jump magazine — that they were currently working on a sequel to My Hero One's Justice; revealing that the new fighting was being developed for the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC(Steam).

Some information about the game itself was also revealed, like the facvt that characters from recent seasons of the anime will be added, and that we should expect new game modes as well; other than that, however, details were scarce.

Today, Bandai Namco has released a teaser trailer for My Hero One's Justice 2, and have announced that the game will officially be releasing at some point in 2020.

Perhaps what's more interesting, is that Bandai Namco also revealed that they will be sharing more information about the game during this year's New York Comic Con — which will begin this Thursday the 3rd of October.

Check it out:

My Hero One's Justice 2 is expected to release for the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC(Steam) in 2020.

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"