Official One Tree Hill season 5 thread

Yeah Paul Johansson is still listed in the cast. We'll be seein Dan soon probably. And it's cool that Lucas and Skills took up the roles of coaching the basketball team. Did Whitey die? It's actually a nice way of honoring Whitey by havin Lucas and Skills takin it up and pushing the team like Whitey pushed them.

Wasn't Whitey going blind or something? He had some illness, I know that much.

Wasn't Whitey going blind or something? He had some illness, I know that much.

Yes, he had an eye problem, but got surgery during the first season. Other than that, no major health problems.

I still can't believe what they did to Nathan. Me and my sister are STILL saying "Oh My God."

As gimmicky as it is to have multiple years pass between seasons, the people behind the show are right. I wouldn't have wanted to see the whole gang in college. Too many shows do that, and it rarely feels genuine. A lot of the issues would be fairly predictable, and in the context of this particular show, they've already dealt with a lot of stuff that would make typical college drama seem pretty tame.

So, Nathan can't walk!!! HA!! Okay, I guess that's not nice. Great red herring, though, making us think it happened because he got in a car accident, driving drunk. I hope they filed assault charges against the jerk who threw him through the window.

Brooke as a successful fashion designer I guess isn't a stretch in the grand scheme of things. The Olsen Twins have been in control of a multi-million-dollar empire since before puberty.

Aside from Lucas' one book, I'd hardly say that he's famous. If I put out a successful book, and had publisher's waiting anxiously for the new one, I sure as hell wouldn't be coaching high school basketball. It was cool to see him punk that hotshot from Hailey's class, though! He looked like U-Turn from Weeds' younger brother.

Why do I get the feeling Mouth is gonna end up nailing his boss(or more appropriately, she'll nail him)?

Oh, and Nathan's son is cute as hell. Good child actors are out there, people! A nice balance of cuteness and awareness.
His was disgustingly adorable.

I loved it....i dont know,OTH is the only tv show i watch because of the characters,not to see what happens or what is the monster,or who is the killer...but watching these people treating each other thy way they are,fight for their beliefs...i just love it,even though it's just a show it gives me hope in search for a better world.

Man, when he confronted Nathan and said, "daddy, I think you drink to much." I wanted to cry!!

Agreed. He damn near stole every scene he was in, especially the scene when Haley asked him "You know your dad loves you, right?" and he just said "Uncle Lucas loves me."

Usually kids under about 8 years old are the kiss of death for shows (Full House, 7th Heaven), but this kids got talent.

Yeah, I thought Nathan was being a dick both episodes, because he wasn't being a good father to that kid. It was funny, also, because as soon as me and my sister saw the boy, we were like "...Why does he look like Lucas?" Lol. It's impossible, but still.

Oh, And OMG, They said DICK!:eek:

I'm suprised that they're allowed to get away with saying things like "F me or four effing months."(Just the letter not the whole word)

Did anyone else feel bad for Haley? That kid was such an ***hole. I enjoyed the scene with her letting him know who's the student and who's the teacher.

I think he's gonna be trouble. Like "I have a parent like Dan Scott" type of trouble. That or he's gonna use some type of violence.

I like Lucas' editor/girlfriend. She's very beautiful. There will be some love triangle for them and Peyton. I feel bad for Mouth. He was pretty smart in school, a decent kid and was nice. But life kicked him in the nuts and now his boss hates him for no apparant reason other than just being a ***** (female dog). I guess that's life, though.

I like Lucas' editor/girlfriend. She's very beautiful.

She's got a pretty mouth, that's for sure!

I feel bad for Mouth. He was pretty smart in school, a decent kid and was nice. But life kicked him in the nuts and now his boss hates him for no apparant reason other than just being a ***** (female dog). I guess that's life, though.

I still think he's eventually gonna slam her before all's said and done!:woot:

Finally got caught up. Oh my gosh! :eek: How adorable is Jamie?!!! Sort of makes me think a little parasite wouldn't be so bad, after all. He stole the show from the first scenes, when he was playing basketball with this teeny little net. And what about when he was walking around wearing a cape with "Uncle" Skillz? Hilarious. And when he was in that little drag racer and decided he didn't want to race .. he raised his hands and they hardly went above his head. This little guy is too cute. Suddenly, the show is revolving around him!

But anyway, I'm actually kind of glad they jumped forward. I think it was a pretty smart move on the producers part. Maybe they'll get a few more seasons out of it, this way. And Nathan looked HOT! :eek: I love his long hair. :)

Nathan looks like Tom Cruise in Born on the Fourth of July

or Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible II

I didn't see either one of those movies. :D Still, I think Nathan looks hot.

I think he should cut the hair. Otherwise, he looks like a hillbilly

Bah! You guys don't know what you're talking about. :o

So, I was actually surprised that K.Fed was pretty funny last night. Of course, he was playing a total *****ebag...
And someone should push Brooke's mom in front of a bus.
Oh yeah, and its about damn time Nathan got a hair cut.

Nathan finally looked decent with a hair cut. K-Fed was okay. He did an alright job. Okay he did an awesome job playing a *****ebag (oh wait, i mean there was no acting involved).

Brooke's mom needs to leave. Why does she now decide to be a part of her child's life after not bein there for her during High School years and whatnot?

Sad that Jaime wasn't in it that much. Skills was pretty awesome this ep.

A scene from this tuesdays episode...
[YT]lfw6Ofb6Izc[/YT]

Is it just me, or do the two of them have no chemistry? I mean, after this, I'm shocked that they were ever married.

Yeah, their scenes definitely lacked chemistry. But I imagine it would be very hard to do that type of scene with someone you've divorced. :dry:

I have no idea what happened. Weren't they only married a few months? :huh: I don't know what she ever saw in him, anyway. He seems like a real d bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"