Official Sentinel pic from FOX !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton Oksehud

Now with Avatar....
Reaction score
This is an official press picture from Fox's new movie "The Sentinel", featuring Kiefer Sutherland, Michael Douglas and Eva Longoria.......:

TheSentinel.jpg

-Sorry, couldn't help it.....:o:O:O

(BTW, Moderators..... Just delete the thread when the joke is not funny anymore/I have angered enough people...)

To the angry people:

Lighten up, I just woke up to the sight of my daughter smiling, and I thought, I'd make a little joke for you guys.....
-Sorry if I brought more anger than smiles...
(well at least my daughter is still smiling, but then again, she's 6 months old...:O)

Laura854lille.jpg

(Maybe a picture of a baby will calm the angry mob..:confused: )

Dangle some keys in front of her face instead of making a fake thread to get people's hopes up and then SMASHED!

awww how cute. **** you for making this thread though.

chaseter said:
Dangle some keys in front of her face instead of making a fake thread to get people's hopes up and then SMASHED!

Hey, I'm truly sorry if some people got upset, but if we can't laugh a little bit of ourselves, then where are we ???

I mean, we don't have to take everything SO seriously......

Dnsk said:
I call for at least Probational Banning time for this guy

Sheesh, If I knew how mad people would be with this, I wouldn't have done it..... I thought people would find it funny, but with this reaction, I would rather have the thread deleted....:(

Anton Oksehud said:
To the angry people:

Lighten up, I just woke up to the sight of my daughter smiling, and I thought, I'd make a little joke for you guys.....
-Sorry if I brought more anger than smiles...
(well at least my daughter is still smiling, but then again, she's 6 months old...:O)

Laura854lille.jpg

(Maybe a picture of a baby will calm the angry mob..:confused: )
Cute baby, evil parent.:).

It was funny after I settled down. You would of gotten a better reaction if you put that in the official sentinel thread where the thread name isn't misleading.

You know what? After the intial, grrr, this is freakin funny. Think about. Its FOX, its official, and it Sentinel.

LOL

Anton Oksehud said:
Sheesh, If I knew how mad people would be with this, I wouldn't have done it..... I thought people would find it funny, but with this reaction, I would rather have the thread deleted....:(

You still need to learn a lesson :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back