Status
Not open for further replies.

KALEL114

Returned
Reaction score
Live report from Capcom Gamer's Day in London
[Oct 17, 2007
Street Fighter 4
Development has just begun and the release of the game is more than a year away. No platforms are yet confirmed - a highly stylised animated concept trailer of Ryu and Ken fighting was shown, but no game footage.
Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice
A new character and new series starring a rookie lawyer. Phoenix Wright makes an appearance but is not the lead character. Made specifically for DS.
Lost Planet (PS3)
Avaialable early next year and will include all bonus characters from the PC version and extra downloadable content from the 360 version making it the complete package. Made possible with Blu-ray. 16 player online over the PSN.
Dark Void
A new sci-fi action-adventure IP. Trailer showed third-person and air-vehicle gameplay with a character wearing a steam punk jetpack, skydiving and landing in the cockpit of a gyroscopic aircraft, and then jumping and climbing through airbase fortesses.
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD (Xbox Live Arcade)
The game will feature a spectator mode and is scheduled for a 2008 while the team try and get zero lag for the online mode. Also features stat tracking and widescreen. Original music from Street Fighter 2 will be used, plus remixed versions of all those tunes.
Wii Love Golf
From the Everybody's Golf team comes a cutesy golf sim, that looks slightly more technical than the PlayStation versions. Players can fade or draw the ball by twisting the Wii-mote when taking a swing.
We'll have more from our man in London later.

http://www.n4g.com/ClickOut.aspx?ObjID=75249

:woot:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!! SF4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :up:

About Lost Planet on Ps3, I called it a long time ago :dry:
Exclusives are over, Dead Riding is next.

Perhaps THIS was the announcement to console PS3 owners over DMC4 going multiplat? I'll die laughing my ass off if it is. :D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!! SF4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :up:

Yeah, Capcom doing exclusive games is pretty much never going to happen again for a long, long while.

I'm surprised that this hasn't been announced sooner and no Playstation 3 version of Dead Rising has been announced either.

Street Fighter 4. They honestly need to do something ****ing incredible to even get back the fans from the past couple decades. I mean total revamp. And it better still be 2-D. The graphics can be CGI characters on par with Beowulf or whatever, but it has to be 2-D.

damn...beat me to the trailer. IT LOOKS BADASS THOUGH!!! reminds me of the fight between Ryu and Sagat in the original Street Fighter II anime movie.

is it safe to assume Street Fighter 4 will be a 3D game?

I don't know. I have to agree with Terry and say I hope it stays 2D.

a part of me hopes it stays 2d because of tradition, but that's a small part of me. the bigger part wants this to be 3d because 2d is so limited. if they make it 3d but in the style of the teaser trailer that'd be ****.

edit: the reason i'm thinking they're going 3d is because the trailer was obviously 3d. if they made the trailer straight anime, 2d style, i'd be more inclined to think they're sticking with 2d.

Dead Rising would have been mp if the PS3 was out. I guarantee that.

It better be 3D, it better be on the Wii, it better play similar to Mortal Kombat Armegeddon, and it Better feature......60 characters....All from 2, Most from 1, Additions from Alpha, other Final Fight Guys....and a few from three.

It better be 3D, it better be on the Wii, it better play similar to Mortal Kombat Armegeddon, and it Better feature......60 characters....All from 2, Most from 1, Additions from Alpha, other Final Fight Guys....and a few from three.

But . . . it would suck.

yeah, because the first thing Capcom wants to do when trying to relaunch one of their most popular titles that's been dorment for years is to copy one of their biggest competitors. :whatever:

anywho, i don't care which characters are there as long as they include Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Sagat, M. Bison, and Akuma.

Don't forget new fatalties including Ken's metrosexual tongue lash of death and Chun-Li's big ass thigh crush.

There's all kinds of games proving you wrong though :csad:

[YT]MZP3WYiOncI[/YT]

Trailer on Youtube.

yeah, because the first thing Capcom wants to do when trying to relaunch one of their most popular titles that's been dorment for years is to copy one of their biggest competitors. :whatever:

I meant in regards to the use of the Wii Mote

Perhaps THIS was the announcement to console PS3 owners over DMC4 going multiplat? I'll die laughing my ass off if it is. :D

Bwahahaha! :up:
Btw, will you be getting the 360 version of VF5?
Because if so, we shall be able to duke it out :woot:

Capcom should release the Street Fighter Series on the DS with Wi-Fi support.

Oh my.

I seem to have wet myself.

THE KING HAS RETURNED!

Finally. Please Capcom, make this one epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"