Official Wonder Woman Casting Suggestions [merged-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobo

Daisy is <3
Reaction score
here are a few choices I think could work for WW. My personal choice is Liv Tyler who is 5'11 btw

She's young and perfect to play Wonder Woman. She displayed a bit of athletic ability in the movie "Repli-Kate" so why not? Here's a real nice DCG pic of her in the fit.
Ali Landry as Wonder Woman

Jordan Bayne is the only reasonable choice. She's a good actress, she looks great, and if you go to www.jordanbayne.com ,you can see fan art of her dressed as Wonder Woman, and if they don't get Lynda Carter to play her mother Hippolyta, it won't be near as good as it could be. Lynda Carter is still hot, I'd do her. And I hope someone shoots whoever put the name Kelly Osbourne in the mix.

I agree that whoever put Kelly Osbourne's name on the Wonder Woman list needs a foot up his @$$ and Lynda Carter is still hot I'd do her too!

I think Jennifer Connelly would be a great choice for the part. I also like Brittany Murphy. Noone has mentioned her but I can really see her in the part. What do you think?

OK. First of all, whoever came up with the Kelly Osbourne suggestion, I have these 2 questions:

1. What are you smoking on?
2. How do I stay away from It???

Now, on the poll I saw Alyssa Milano mentioned, and she is a good actress, but there's 1 slight problem: she's 5'3!!!

Personally, I think the role should go to an unknown. That'll allow the movie to stand on it's own 2 feet rather than have a "big named" actress(like J-Lo), and have the character, and the story be overshadowed by the "big-named" actress.

Also, Eliza Dushku, and Shannon Elizabeth are both good choices,
and although I've mentioned her before, and although one person
actually said that this was a "screwball" suggestion, here's my pick for WW:

RoselynSan_Grani_466736_400.jpg

Roselyn Sanchez.

one of the above but there are a few good choises up there.
The actress to portrait WW has to be tall (she is a goddess), very attractive (she is a goddess) and someone that can kick anyones butt (she is a god...you get the picture) and has to be in great shape.
I have an actress that i would love to see in that suit...
She´s a great actress (she won an oscar), very pretty and very .....sexy.
She´s blond but you can work on that...
She´s in a moment of her´s carrer that she can´t refuse that part and i don´t know why everyone forgets that she exist...and i´m not talking of WW only
WW is MIRA SORVINO
Think about it...

http://us.imdb.com/EGallery?source=granitz&group=1461&photo=MiraSorvin_Grani_498512_400.jpg&path=pgallery&path_key=Sorvino,+Mira

Originally posted by Aragorn
one of the above but there are a few good choises up there.
The actress to portrait WW has to be tall (she is a goddess), very attractive (she is a goddess) and someone that can kick anyones butt (she is a god...you get the picture) and has to be in great shape.
I have an actress that i would love to see in that suit...
She´s a great actress (she won an oscar), very pretty and very .....sexy.
She´s blond but you can work on that...
She´s in a moment of her´s carrer that she can´t refuse that part and i don´t know why everyone forgets that she exist...and i´m not talking of WW only
WW is MIRA SORVINO
Think about it...

http://us.imdb.com/EGallery?source=granitz&group=1461&photo=MiraSorvin_Grani_498512_400.jpg&path=pgallery&path_key=Sorvino,+Mira
1. Other than the fact that she's a Blonde, I find no fault in your logic.
2. She was in "The Replacement Killers", right?

You're forgetting the most obvious choice for Wonder Woman

DEMI MOORE

Watch her in Striptease and tell me she can't fill out the "stars and garters" that Beast of X-Men is always talking about.

Demi could do it..
...but, i don´t know why, i wouldn´t want it

Demi Moore is a good actress, and she's beautiful, but according to the info on IMDB, Ms. Moore is 5'5. Shouldn't Wonder Woman be close to 6 ft. tall?

Also, according to IMDB, she'll be turning 40 in November.

Believe me, I'm not trying to douse ice water on your suggestion, but those are the facts.

Mira Sorvino is the most talented actress I've heard mentioned....and she is intelligent and hot....so I would go with her.

I don't know who should do it. From the Pole I picked Catherine Zeta-Jones just because she looks the most like the character and she can act. But, I don't know how tall she is. Whoever they pick needs to be TALL, and incredibly HOT! And please, whatever happens, don't let them pick Lucy Lawless or Chyna. The thought sickens me.

Originally posted by Tokyo Vigilante #1
My pick for Wonder Woman would have to be Angie Harmon.

No question about it.

I think that Angie Harmon is one of the most beautiful women in entertainment (although she is messing up Jason Seahorn's football career is another story), but although Angie Harmon is extremely beautiful she just doesn't have the chest to play Wonder Woman (and this comment that she is too flat chested is not a sexist comment, but Wonder Woman is an Amazon and if someone is going to portray an Amazon Princess she needs to have a healthy breast size for this role).

Originally posted by manofsteel3000
I don't know who should do it. From the Pole I picked Catherine Zeta-Jones just because she looks the most like the character and she can act. But, I don't know how tall she is. Whoever they pick needs to be TALL, and incredibly HOT! And please, whatever happens, don't let them pick Lucy Lawless or Chyna. The thought sickens me.
According to IMDB.com, CZJ is 5'8, so that may be tall enough.

Originally posted by Lobo of Krypton
here are a few choices I think could work for WW. My personal choice is Liv Tyler who is 5'11 btw

I can't hear a damn thing she is saying. When she talks it's almost like she's whispering. Speak up! Btw my pick is Charlize Theron. If you need someone truly beautiful, tall and can act in a film like this it's her.

^^I voted for Catherine Zeta-Jones, but Charlize Theron is definitely not a bad choice, tall and beautiful. I've never seen her with black hair, though.

Originally posted by reggiebar
I think that Angie Harmon is one of the most beautiful women in entertainment (although she is messing up Jason Seahorn's football career is another story), but although Angie Harmon is extremely beautiful she just doesn't have the chest to play Wonder Woman (and this comment that she is too flat chested is not a sexist comment, but Wonder Woman is an Amazon and if someone is going to portray an Amazon Princess she needs to have a healthy breast size for this role).

I understand your point but as hot as Harmon is I don't think anyone will notice.

I think that at one point, a new WW TV show was being considered(due to the popularity of Xena), but the show never got the chance to see the light of day. The lady who was considered for the role was Alexandra Paul, but producers felt that she was too flat-chested!!!

I think catherine zeta jones would be awesome
But i dont' understand how some people can think girls like alyssa milano would go well with WW. I mean don't get me wrong... she's hot. But that's like casting Edward Norton for superman. I mean the person has to look the part.

Wonder Woman has to be tall (5'11" according to the comics)
she has to be black haired but not ASIAN!! I don't ever recal the amazonians being described as asian.

so my list would be
catherine zeta jones
or lucy lawless

chyna's way too manly!! EWW :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tokyo Vigilante #1
I understand your point but as hot as Harmon is I don't think anyone will notice.

Men notice breasts and they will notice a flat chested Wonder Woman the first time they look at her...

Simply put: Wonder Woman is capable of going toe-to-toe with Superman. She's not just "athletic" or "in good shape". She's an AMAZON.

By all rights, considering the muscle WW shoud have, I'd say Joanie "Chyna" Laurer, but she's just not as pretty as Lucy Lawless (though Joanie is still hot in her own way).

None of the others have muscles. None of them. They're all super-skinny supermodel/Hollywood types. Lucy is tall, has some muscle tone (and could easily add more), and would just look GOOD in the costume. Her voice is also something to consider.

Look at it this way: Catherine Zeta-Jones would look OK as WW, but her VOICE is just so- *****y sounding. I don't know how to explain it. She's also too slender.

Almost everybody else on that list is too skinny, and has the wrong sort of voice for an amazon princess. They all sound too- too- GIRLY!

Lucy Lawless has a very sexy, bassy tone to her voice. She's got muscles, she's BEAUTIFUL, she's used to wearing a similar costume, and she wouldn't need a dye-job or a silly wig.

By the way- uh- Jennifer Connelly? She's a TWIG now! As Wonder Woman, she'd look ridiculous trying to pass herself off as superhumanly strong. lol!

-ZeroCorpse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back