• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Official X-FORCE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the part with X-Force
Wolverine kicks Laura off the team, then he talks to Cyclops about X-Forces future, and Cyclops basicly says "Marvel is in a new heroic age, so no, you guys are done." Then Wolverine goes back to the New Team he had waiting posed in the dark with guns and says X-Force has only one rule, "No One Can Know"

The whole end of second coming
For some reason everyone goes to a bonfire on Utopia, Hope is standing near it, Emma sees the flames as the phoenix, hope gives emma a very creepy grin, the shoots a phoenix bird out of her hand (or at least thats what looks like happened) while saying in a red speach bubble, "well then, little spirit. Prepare." Then Emma runs to tell Scott, but he's standing in front of a computer screen showing 5 X-gene activations around the globe.

Well the part with X-Force
Wolverine kicks Laura off the team, then he talks to Cyclops about X-Forces future, and Cyclops basicly says "Marvel is in a new heroic age, so no, you guys are done." Then Wolverine goes back to the New Team he had waiting posed in the dark with guns and says X-Force has only one rule, "No One Can Know"

For some reason everyone goes to a bonfire on Utopia, Hope is standing near it, Emma sees the flames as the phoenix, hope gives emma a very creepy grin, the shoots a phoenix bird out of her hand (or at least thats what looks like happened) while saying in a red speach bubble, "well then, little spirit. Prepare." Then Emma runs to tell Scott, but he's standing in front of a computer screen showing 5 X-gene activations around the globe.

really? so umm [BLACKOUT]how are Bastion and his Nimrods defeated? and i guess those 5 new activations will be Generation X 2.0[/BLACKOUT]

really? so umm [BLACKOUT]how are Bastion and his Nimrods defeated? and i guess those 5 new activations will be Generation X 2.0[/BLACKOUT]

The army of Nimrods were defeated by [blackout]Cypher. He's apparently a full-on technopath now, and he pretty much broke Mastermold (and the army of Nimrods connected to it) by thinking really bad computer code at it.[/blackout]

Bastion [blackout]was taken out by Hope, whose powers manifested. She defended herself using Armor's powers, then attacked Bastion with powers similar to Iceman, Magma, Cyclops, and Colossus. She also had a Phoenix raptor around her.[/blackout]

I think because he full well knew he was going to continue X-Force in secret because he knows what needs to be done and doesn't want Scott to become corrupted by the harsh decisions. He doesn't want Laura to essentially repeat his life, and so pushed to make her own decisions and not be a part of something like X-Force any longer

Ok I just reread this.
Emma was staring at Hope, who had the phoenix thing arpund her from the bonfire, then Emma had a flash of Jean? or Hope? saying, "well then, little spirit. Prepare" I'm confused now. Aslo, that grin Hope gave Emma was super creepy.

Ok I just reread this.
Emma was staring at Hope, who had the phoenix thing arpund her from the bonfire, then Emma had a flash of Jean? or Hope? saying, "well then, little spirit. Prepare" I'm confused now. Aslo, that grin Hope gave Emma was super creepy.
i can't explain the grin, but that was a flash of [BLACKOUT]Jean[/BLACKOUT]. Emma was recalling a vision she had of her from the 'Sisterhood' arc.

Im digging the new X-Force line-up. What was behind them though?

I just wish they included Domino as well.

X-force made me a fan of Domino's and I hated her prior to the book. Ditto on Vanisher

I like the team and Remender has said that he'll be adding to it later, so that's cool.

I would've preferred Gambit and Domino instead of Deadpool and Fantomex.

That would have been pretty fantastic. I don't have a problem with Fantomex, I haven't really gotten a chance to read much stuff with him in it, I did dig him bashing Watchmen though. I'm going into judging his character with a completely open mind... But his new suit isn't winning him any points with me.

I always though Fantomex's ship was more "flying saucer" like. I must be remembering incorrectly.

I always though Fantomex's ship was more "flying saucer" like. I must be remembering incorrectly.
E.V.A.'s a shape shifter. She can take on various different forms. A flying saucer was just one look she's had.

So what is Domino going to do now?

Also was Cyclops conversation with Wolverine supposed to be in code? Or did Cyclops really mean what he said?

My whole problem with this, if Wolverine is going to have a secret mutant enforcer/assassin group he doesn't get away with that as well as being on EVERY FREAKING TEAM IN THE MARVEL ****ING UNIVERSE!

The army of Nimrods were defeated by [blackout]Cypher. He's apparently a full-on technopath now, and he pretty much broke Mastermold (and the army of Nimrods connected to it) by thinking really bad computer code at it.[/blackout]

Bastion [blackout]was taken out by Hope, whose powers manifested. She defended herself using Armor's powers, then attacked Bastion with powers similar to Iceman, Magma, Cyclops, and Colossus. She also had a Phoenix raptor around her.[/blackout]

ahh. well, that was a bit underwhelming...so they had to bring someone back..then have them do something important to explain why and justify it...now that person can go away again.

that said....there goes all hope of Jesse Bedlam making a comeback

139_UNCANNY_X_FORCE_1.jpg

UNCANNY X-FORCE #1
Written by RICK REMENDER
Pencils by JEROME OPEÑA
Cover by ESAD RIBIC
Blank Cover also available
Variant Cover by MARKO DJURDJEVIC
Variant Cover by CLAYTON CRAIN
Variant Cover by ROB LIEFELD
“AGES,” PART 1
Wolverine promised Cyclops that X-Force would disband -- he lied. A secret society has resurrected En Sabah Nur, putting into motion events that will turn this age of heroes into an Age of Apocalypse! To hold them back, Wolverine and Archangel bring together Fantomex, Deadpool, and Psylocke to form The Uncanny X-Force! Stained by their history, they are the only ones capable of making the hard resolutions necessary. A band of likeminded friends and mercenaries set to one purpose, one big ugly task -- kill Apocalypse by any means.
32 PGS./Explicit Content …$3.99

Dont like Fantomex's stealth gear. They should have just went complete inverse

Betsy looks pissed at Logan for blocking her ass shot

prv5907_cov.jpg

prv5907_pg1.jpg

prv5907_pg2.jpg

prv5907_pg3.jpg

prv5907_pg4.jpg

X-FORCE: SEX & VIOLENCE #2

STORY BY Craig Kyle, Chris Yost
ART BY Gabrielle Del'Otto
COVER BY Gabrielle Del'Otto
PUBLISHER: Marvel Comics
COVER PRICE: $3.99
RELEASE DATE: Wed, August 11th, 2010

WARNING: This issue lives up to the title. Not for the squeamish or easily embarrassed, wink wink. Wolverinefinds out why the Assassins Guild is after Domino, and it's a funny story. Well, Domino thinks it is. But Logan is grumpy and does't see the humor in it, probably due to the fact that Dom's actions have put a half dozen of the worlds deadliest assassins on their trail. And then things get complicated. Ahhh, romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"