Comics Official X-FORCE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally got a chance to read this last issue of S&V. is it just me or in that last page [BLACKOUT]was Domino going down on Logan in the car[/BLACKOUT]?

finally got a chance to read this last issue of S&V. is it just me or in that last page [BLACKOUT]was Domino going down on Logan in the car[/BLACKOUT]?

That isn't just you, because that is what she is doing lol, or he put her out of the car, :)

yea thats what i thought, cuz in the top panel you see her sitting in the passenger seat. then she says "keep you eye on the road" and in the bottom panel (even though the car is pushed to the background) you cant see her silhouette anymore...:wow:

Ca you imagine the left out two panels.

" logan keep your eyes on the road and relax."

"Ok, In that case get out"

Shows Dom getting out of the car and Logan drive off.

Lol, we know that didn't happen, not after the first two books.

132_UNCANNY_X_FORCE_3.jpg

UNCANNY X-FORCE #3
Written by RICK REMENDER
Pencils by JEROME OPEÑA
Cover by ESAD RIBIC
“THE APOCAYLPSE SOLUTION,” PART 3
Uncanny X-Force versus Apocalypse’s Last Horsemen to the death! With their target within striking distance the team separate in hopes that one of them might infiltrate the Akkaba stronghold and assassinate Apocalypse. However, breaking apart has left them vulnerable, and one member pays a heavy toll for the strategy. Will a member of the team die to stop Apocalypse? Or will the price be heavier still?
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Can some write a quick summary for me about what happens in the last issue of Sex and Violence, since I probably won't be able to get a copy????

Can some write a quick summary for me about what happens in the last issue of Sex and Violence, since I probably won't be able to get a copy????
Wolverine and Domino try to strike a deal with Belladonna to call off the hit (he tells her they still won't give back the money it'll go to charity) and she says NO. so both Thieves and Hand are attacking them and when all looks bleak the rest of X-Force comes to save the day. after all is said and done Dom surprises Logan with a new mustang with some of the money she kept, then proceeds to [BLACKOUT]go down on him[/BLACKOUT] as they drive away.

prv6562_cov.jpg

prv6562_pg1.jpg

prv6562_pg2.jpg

prv6562_pg3.jpg

prv6562_pg4.jpg

prv6562_pg5.jpg

prv6562_pg6.jpg

prv6562_pg7.jpg

prv6562_pg8.jpg

prv6562_pg9.jpg

UNCANNY X-FORCE #1

STORY BY Rick Remender
ART BY Jerome Opena
COLORS BY Dean White
COVER BY Esad Ribic, Marko Djurdjevic, Clayton Crain, [more...]
PUBLISHER: Marvel Comics
COVER PRICE: $3.99
RELEASE DATE: Wed, October 6th, 2010

“AGES,” PART 1
Wolverine promised Cyclops that X-Force would disband -- he lied. A secret society has resurrected En Sabah Nur, putting into motion events that will turn this age of heroes into an Age of Apocalypse! To hold them back, Wolverine and Archangel bring together Fantomex, Deadpool, and Psylocke to form The Uncanny X-Force! Stained by their history, they are the only ones capable of making the hard resolutions necessary. A band of likeminded friends and mercenaries set to one purpose, one big ugly task -- kill Apocalypse by any means.

Sadly I now know that I am going to hate Deadpool in this book.

Minor issue, but the color to Warren's X-factor costume is wrong. He wore red while on that team. Aside from that the art is very impressive. Love the style of this guy and love how Warren's inner demons are going to be explored. Yost/Kyle failed to do that in the old X-force series when they had him transferred into Death again. They briefly touched upon it in Messiah War but it wasnt enough

Minor issue, but the color to Warren's X-factor costume is wrong. He wore red while on that team. Aside from that the art is very impressive. Love the style of this guy and love how Warren's inner demons are going to be explored. Yost/Kyle failed to do that in the old X-force series when they had him transferred into Death again. They briefly touched upon it in Messiah War but it wasnt enough

Yes, I hope they do explore his inner demons. Archangel could be a very interesting character if given a chance. To go from one of the O5 to straying so far from "the dream" by participating and financially backing X Force is a big U turn for someone to go through.

Also, how well known is it to the guys in Utopia that he can switch from Angel to Archangel? I remember it being this big secret, and Beast was furious with Warren when he found out. Suddenly, he was doing it in front of the X Club and Psylocke in Uncanny, and no one batted an eyelash.

I might be in the minority here, but I liked Deadpool's "intro/running commentary" in the preview: I thought is was a bit toned down than other things he has said/done in other Deadpool books. I just wish they didn't have 1,000,000 Deadpool books out now. I love the character, but even I am getting sick of him. Looking forward to some Fantomex-Deadpool interaction.

I really liked issue #1. Fantomex is really growing on me. I'd love to see him interact with Shatterstar for some reason; think it'd make for awesome banter.

I feel like theres been so many times Wolvie has given Deadpool props, I wish he would stop giving him ****. I feel like itmakes sense to have Wolvie be oneof the few to stick up for him (which he normally ends up doing)

Where the hell is my Ray-Ray? Did Hope eat her off-panel or something?

She needs to tend her ass back to Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"