Oh don't be silly, Kane doesn't wear Wrestling Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just by being in the ring together for a second, Paige and AJ have reached Road Warriors level as far as great tag teams go.

Paige trying to take the mic? Yeap! The heel turn is happening! My girl better watch her back when is comes to Paige! Remember...........

[YT]8CJZcVi5BA4[/YT]

If Paige is going heel, I hope AJ stays heel as well and they terrorize the division until the eventual breakup, which leads to a huge blowoff feud between the two.

Now have a wardrobe malfunction!!!!!

Ok, just by being in the ring together for a second, Paige and AJ have reached Road Warriors level as far as great tag teams go.

I guess there going to do the Paige heel turn slow. Which is really for the best.

So my local fed AWF might be booking Adam Cole, Trevor Lee, and Michael Elgin in early August before they head down to California for BOLA. :awesome:

If Paige is going heel, I hope AJ stays heel as well and they terrorize the division until the eventual breakup, which leads to a huge blowoff feud between the two.

I wouldn't consider AJ a heel anymore. I think they are heading to a Paige jealousy heel turn angle.

Naomi straight potatoed Cameron there. :funny:

Best thing for Naomi is getting rid of Cameron. Although the little feud won't help much in the short term as she's the only one good in the ring.

I wouldn't consider AJ a heel anymore. I think they are heading to a Paige jealousy heel turn angle.

I just don't get this, though. Why turn the best heel female wrestler you have into a face?

Ladies and gentlemen his name is Paul Heyman!

I just don't get this, though. Why turn the best heel female wrestler you have into a face?

Because the crowd refuses to boo her because of her husband. The E are just rolling with it. It will help Paige's heel heat when she betrays the lovable AJ.

Wow, Cesaro certainly did his homework on Quebec. :woot:

Well with her being off TV for so long she turned face just by returning. Also Punk. The crowd kinda decided it.

The French can't stand them, neither can the Wrestling Thread

The Wrestling Thread can't stand them, neither can the rest of Canada

The Wrestling Thread Speaks Quippe Qua.

Yo Kofi, didn't you get beat up last week? Shouldn't you be coming out pissed?

I really think Cesaro would be better off without Heyman.He hasn't really added to Cesaro imo.I say turn him face and he would be of better use.

Did JBL just say "you can't coach strength"? What about all those strength and conditioning coaches working for professional sports teams, or even high school weightlifting teachers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"