Oh don't be silly, Kane doesn't wear Wrestling Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought King's favorite word was puppies?

I have really enjoyed Raw tonight. The promos (especially the Reigns one at the beginning) have been good, the wrestling has been solid for free tv, and hot damn Summer and Nikki were both looking smoking hot tonight.

Edit: and Renee, always Renee. She is beautiful.

The first comment under the video just made me :doh:

Greatest heel turn ever without a doubt though, we will never see another one like it as there will never be anything else like Hulkamania.

That first comment was correct though. Heenan did screw up and give away the turn.

Jericho is bleeding! Go to black and white!!!!!

So that's why the front of Jericho's hair stand up like that, it's a grip for his opponent to use when punching him in the face.

That first comment was correct though. Heenan did screw up and give away the turn.

He didn't, Heenan was a heel and had hated and disparaged Hogan for over a decade, what he said is exactly what fans would expect him to say only to be proven wrong, it added to the certainty that Hogan would help the faces as Heenan was a classic heel aka always wrong when trying to slander a face.

He didn't, Heenan was a heel and had hated and disparaged Hogan for over a decade, what he said is exactly what fans would expect him to say only to be proven wrong, it added to the certainty that Hogan would help the faces as Heenan was a classic heel aka always wrong when trying to slander a face.

I love how when Hogan turned heel, Heenan became a defacto face out of his hate for Hogan.

Same. I doesn't feel that long ago. But then I remember how young I really was then.

Wow...time flies!

The way people were throwing bottles and trash into the ring shows how unexpected the whole thing was. I don't think you'll see anything with that impact today, since people turn heel also easily if the storyline needs it.

The way people were throwing bottles and trash into the ring shows how unexpected the whole thing was. I don't think you'll see anything with that impact today, since people turn heel also easily if the storyline needs it.

It was one of the greatest angles of all time...but WCW dragged it on too long, bloated the faction and let it all get away from them. But, those early NWO propaganda videos...the aura of "something is about to happen" every Nitro and pay per view...it was something like I'd never seen as a wrestling fan.

2 going full blown heel in this one.

Paige introducing AJ. Hmm...interesting. Heel turn at Battleground?

Wow...Ambrose vs Orton was a DAMN GOOD match. I guess this is what happens when Jake The Snake's spiritual protege (Rollins) goes into the ring with his ACTUAL protege (Orton)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"