You don't twerk in a Wrestling Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's back to NXT for her?

They'll probably just leave her off all shows for awhile until they find something for her to do. Maybe they'll have her valet someone or start a kayfabe relationship with a midcarder or maybe an nxt guy they want to bring up.

Nice Paige tribute

Last edited:
- Mike Tenay and Taz were caught watching the NFL Thursday night game between the NY Jets and New England Patriots at this week's Impact Wrestling tapings in St. Louis. One of the fans in attendance took a photo showing two monitors set up at the broadcast table, one that was showing Impact and the other that was showing the NFL game.

TNA_zpsa7bbed95.jpg

Last edited:
Explains why they announcing was better.

Alright, so I've been thinking about Bryan vs. Corp2.0, and since I'm not gonna be able to catch Night of Champions tonight, I thought I'd write out how I'd like the rest of this year up until WrestleMania XXX to go, starting with NOC:

-Daniel Bryan needs to lose at Night of Champions. Whether it's a HHH Screwjob scenario or Shield interference, Bryan cannot gain the WWE title tonight. Randy Orton to me needs to be solidified as THE heel to beat. After tonight, Orton needs to find a new challenger.

-I want to see Bryan regain the World Heavyweight Championship, and for multiple reasons. For one, it would make the title relevant again. My other reasons will become clearer as the story unfolds. Bryan needs to win the WHC and be the fighting champion that Orton isn't. Orton is the "Face" and the Face wants to protect just that. With Bryan as WHC, Orton's legitimacy will be increasingly challenged, to the point where Bryan is viewed as the "true" champion. Not that he already isn't, Cena made that clear enough on his exit. The addition of the WHC merely fuels that legitimacy.

-Here's how the Rumble should be set up. WM30 is a special event. It has to have a special match to commemorate it. So for the Royal Rumble, for the first time ever both the WWE Champion (Orton) and the World Heavyweight Champion (Bryan) will be allowed to compete, opening the possibility, and really teasing the possibility, of a title unification match at Mania.

-Cena is rumored to be back around the time of the Royal Rumble. And you know what, Cena needs to win it. Just show up "unannounced" at the Rumble, knock either Roman Reigns or Ryback or maybe even D-Bry himself for the win, but leave the Rumble at that. The next night on Raw--and this is the most unlikely scenario that could happen but that would actually make the most sense and work for Cena in particular--Cena turns. The reason? Cena's a company man. He knows he's a company man. And he has bad blood with Orton as well. Cena needs to come back from this injury, having lost to Daniel Bryan, with the intention of going against everyone, Corporation and Bryan's "Rebellion". In actuality, Cena's motivation should be his desire to be the man no matter what. If you wanted to make this turn deeper and more layered you should have Cena saying that he did what he did "Not for the Corporation, but for the Cenation." I think that would still keep him with the semblance of a man who views himself as a face, but to the audience who are fully behind Bryan, will see him as another villain.

-After CM Punk is finished with Heyman, Punk needs to turn. And he needs to take on Cena. I really want to see another major Punk vs. Bryan match, but go with me on this. I'm not saying it should main event WrestleMania just yet, but now's the time for these guys to define this "Reality Era". Punk and HHH and Cena and Orton all have bad blood between them, so there's your motivation right there. But Punk needs to reclaim his heelish desire to be proclaimed "Best in the World."

-In this Punk needs to challenge Cena, then Orton, then Bryan. As Bryan, the fighting champion, reinvigorates the legitimacy of the WHC, Punk will realize that with Bryan lies the real prize, and it's not because it bears the company's name, but because Bryan's defense of it has made it once again a "true" world championship. Cena has yet to make his decision about which title he will go for. At the same time you have Punk waiting in the wings.

-When Cena decides, he needs to decide that he wants it all. HHH is having none of it, but at that moment, what would be "best for business" would be for WM30 to be the WrestleMania that reunifies the WWE and World Heavyweight Championships.

-So here's the "Title Unification Main Event Card" I envision for WrestleMania 30:

Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk - World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena vs. Randy Orton - WWE Championship

Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena - Undisputed WWE World Heavyweight Championship

I'm thinking that next month Bryan goes on to feud with Triple H and Big Show feuds with Orton. I don't see CM Punk getting mixed up in this storyline yet. I have a feeling it won't be until Royal Rumble time.

I got the idea of Cena coming back to team with Bryan first against the Corp v2 and then they both try to recruit Punk for the cause.....while all 3 are chasing the WWE title on the way to WM30.

Oh and I can't accept anything less than a Cena/Bryan/Punk triple threat match for the WWE championship. :up:

To me, Bryan needs to win the WWE title at Hell In A Cell or Battleground. If Bryan comes out of this without the title then this would come off as WWE again being self-serving pricks and that it wasn't to get people behind Bryan but to shaft him instead. Bryan shouldn't be getting the WHC because it would be a consolation prize for him.

However, I'd love for Dolph Ziggler to NOT get lost in the shuffle and get the WHC back from ADR at some point because he should have never lost it in the first place.

To me, Bryan needs to win the WWE title at Hell In A Cell or Battleground. If Bryan comes out of this without the title then this would come off as WWE again being self-serving pricks

I think you should prepare to be disappointed. I can't see Orton losing this belt until the start of 2014.

To me, Bryan needs to win the WWE title at Hell In A Cell or Battleground. If Bryan comes out of this without the title then this would come off as WWE again being self-serving pricks and that it wasn't to get people behind Bryan but to shaft him instead.

it would actually prove PW Torch's point about the whole storyline:

- That this storyline shows that Triple H is nothing more than a Megalomaniac (which is bigger than an ego maniac) and that he wants the WWE Title all to himself.

my big fear is that this entire thing ends up with Bryan getting Mysterioed and never sniffing the title again

And everyone on here will blame the Son in Law....and rightfully so.

Again if this was a stalling tactic for Cena's return then WWE Creative would have lost all that good will they built for themselves this summer and that there will be no change until Cena retires.

Really not excited for tonight's show besides the main event. This show could go either way. It could be mediocre/decent/bad or good/great.

Booking 101: Make sure that at some point, the fans' patience is rewarded.....Remeber that WWE Creative.

Booking 101: Make sure that at some point, the fans' patience is rewarded.....Remeber that WWE Creative.

But fans have "waited and saw" so many times only for them to have anticipation not being worth and being left dissatisfied. That's my biggest fear with this storyline.

I was thinking this:

- With Raquel Diaz returning to NXT (she had tweeted that she was going to the WWE Performance Center) I believe that if she ever makes it to the main roster, that Vickie will be done with the WWE as an on-screen character and transitions to a WWE Ambassador role, representing the company at various functions.

But fans have "waited and saw" so many times only for them to have anticipation not being worth and being left dissatisfied. That's my biggest fear with this storyline.

That's my point. WWE has slapped fans in the face solely because they want to see if they can force someone that fits their "mold" on us. It's happening with Alberto Del Rio right now...no one gives a damn about him yet he gets the opportunities that a more over act deserves.

That's my point. WWE has slapped fans in the face solely because they want to see if they can force someone that fits their "mold" on us. It's happening with Alberto Del Rio right now...no one gives a damn about him yet he gets the opportunities that a more over act deserves.

Same with Dolph Ziggler being stuck in the same position for the past 4 years.

Same with Dolph Ziggler being stuck in the same position for the past 4 years.

Yeah Ive been frustrated with WWE's treatment of Ziggler for a good while. First because at the end of 2012, it looked like they were going to do something great with Ziggler but then as SOON as Mania season starts, he gets jobbed brutally and doesn't start winning again until the Team Hell No feud and then he wins the title but still has to lose a match to f-cking Jack Swagger, misses two Smackdowns because of a Raw, and after two title defenses against Jericho and an epic match against Kofi, he gets injured by Swagger. Then they keep the belt on him just so he can hand it to ADR and get taken out of the title picture.

I'm not expecting much, but I hope this Corporation 2.0 feud means big things for Ziggler. Guys like him, Bryan, and Cody deserve so much more than a WWEHC.

I'm not expecting much, but I hope this Corporation 2.0 feud means big things for Ziggler. Guys like him, Bryan, and Cody deserve so much more than a WWEHC.

Agreed completely, it's time for the paradigm shift in WWE and those three are the guys that can lead the shift since Punk has somewhat helped open the door in a way but Punk isnt interested in being a "lifer" for the wrestling business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"