Oh Noes! It's Teh Dancz!

Alex The Great

Avenger
Reaction score
heh. every teenager guy's been through it. Getting the girl to dance with ya. I have a dance coming up. yeah me :csad:

anywhoo....any of you people gone ALONE to the dances and stuff. lol?

Uhh, I was dragged to dances cause my ex friends always wanted to go but I just stood in the corner playing tetris on my cellphone.

lol. nerd :o

i am THE WORST dancer....and don't even get me started on slow dancing. *you know, dance with a girl, slowly around and around*

lol.
i can't wait for the junior prom this year :csad::up:

trying to get girls to go with you to the dance is murder.

heh. every teenager guy's been through it. Getting the girl to dance with ya. I have a dance coming up. yeah me :csad:

u mean alone as in without a date but still in a group, or just alone?

just alone.
no one. i di it once. now i don't i just go with friends. :csad:

Never, always had em :cwink:

now...how to get that floosie over there to go with me.....:ninja:

naw i kid. but i have a girl in mind.....

Despite being a dancer, I had a date to only two dances my entire high school career, and one of those dates ditched me after the first dance.

Eff dances, they're nothing more than a reason to spend $10 to wear your dress/suit and chill with your friends.

****, I could do that at my house for free.

Back in high school I always went to dances alone, then spent most of my time by the wall wondering what I could do to kill time that didn't involve dancing... and wondering why I came to the dance in the first place.

So, don't ask me for advice.

hehe. lol. just got back from the dance. twas fun. danced and stuff. oh thr humanitie.
they seperated the dudes from the gals. Gals on the left and Dudes on the right. Slow dancing here we come! woot....yeah....meh. didn't do any slow dancing. in fact. i NEVER have :csad::o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"