Okay, so I was watching Home Alone 2 just now...

Carcharodon

Avenger
Reaction score
...actually, my roommate was watching it.

Regardless, there was a Life cereal commercial/ad right before the movie. :huh: How strange...

Anyways, so it went on, talking about Life cereal (cinnamon, it's good for you, blah blah blah), when suddenly, the narrating voice said, "Unless they're weird, your kids will eat it!"

WTF? What a terrible way to encourage impressionable kids and mentally handicapped adults to eat or buy cereal! :cmad: It puts all sorts of pressure on those impressionable young children, not to mention the parents! Who wants to have a weird kid?

:down to Life cereal.

I remember my old VHS had that commercial. Good times.:word:

If it was in front of Home Alone 2...who the f-k cares?

I too, at the age of 9 thought that was a pretty degrading remark. :cmad:

I never used to notice blatant film advertisement until Spider-Man where Spidey lands on that a truck advertising a beer brand.

Does your roomate like life cereal ? I think it's weird that he would be watching home alone 2.

Does your roomate like life cereal ? I think it's weird that he would be watching home alone 2.

why? it's such a good movie. we watched the first a few days ago actually...i think it was on tv if i'm not mistaken.

I never used to notice blatant film advertisement until Spider-Man where Spidey lands on that a truck advertising a beer brand.

He does? I never noticed.

Kids eat Life Cereal? :huh: I thought they ate cereal with marshmellows in them.

Kids eat Life Cereal? :huh: I thought they ate cereal with marshmellows in them.

This is another good point. I think lucky charms old slogan was "your kid is a ****** if he doen't like marshmellows ... enjoy"

Well, is the commercial wrong? You are weird if you don't eat Life. Come on now.

We all have our nuances that makes us wierd to others.

Wierd people don't eat Life cereal.

Therefore, no one eats Life cereal.

:o:up:

I laughed my ass off at that commercial when i saw it then and i do now.

My question is: Who watches Home Alone in March? :huh:

Haha, I still have a copy of the VHS. I still remember it too. :up:

This is another good point. I think lucky charms old slogan was "your kid is a ****** if he doen't like marshmellows ... enjoy"

The only reason people think kids like Life Cereal is because of those stupid commercials "he likes it! hey mikey!". Plus they put a damn kid on the front of the box. I work in a store and I don't see many kids asking or gettng life cereal.

"Yeah, the one about the kid, by himself in his house, burglars trying to get in and he fights them off? I had nothing to do with that one. Somebody sold their soul to Satan to get the grosses up on that piece of ****." -Serendipity

I am not kidding...I heard these loud sounds coming from my roommate's room, and I came in and said, "WTF are you WATCHING?!? :cmad:", and I looked, and it was HOME ALONE 3.......the one that answers the question, "Could there be a child actor MORE obnoxious than Macaulay Culkin?"

01327101.jpg

There appears to be some "Home Alone" / "Roommate" connection. :(

I liked Home Alone 3 when it first came out. (I was 7) Though I didn't bother with the surely crappiness of Home Alone: Taking Back The House.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"