Iron Man World Old Iron Man series to air on Toon Disney?

RonStoppablefan

Harry Potter fan
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of previews saying that there going to air the old Iron Man series on Toon Disney. Any one know of this?

No, but i'd like to see it. Havent seen any of those old toons in years.

Yeah this Sunday they are showing some.

Yeah they are showing several episodes.

From the looks of the previews, they appear to be concentrating on villain episodes.

I haven't seen this series in a while. Can't wait. :up:

To bad this will be all for a while. They should get rid of Superman the series for a little bit or move it to the time BM's on.

From the looks of the previews, they appear to be concentrating on villain episodes.

I haven't seen this series in a while. Can't wait. :up:

I love those villains episodes, show Tony kick ass :woot:
Spider-Vader I agree they should remove one of those series to replce it with the old Iron Man. Oh well I'm going to record them on my DVR.

I haven't watched the Iron Man cartoon in ages. Maybe I should try to find some episodes on the net.

i'm watching it right now and it brings back memory from when i was a kid

Were they just showing them on Sunday? Or did they happen to mention when they might run them again? Unfortantely I missed them, and I don't have my VCR so I can't rewatch the ones I recorded in 96:csad:

i checked my digital listing and it will be on this saturday at 4;30 pm and 11pm

I just saw the commercial for the 90's Iron cartoon to be on ToonDisney. I saw one ad saying it was on today at four but nothing on the guide, but it is suppose to be on Saturday.

I never saw much of it when it first ran, I wasn't much into it back then, but now I'll watch.

The second season was way better than the first, it had Armor Wars, Iron Man's Hulkbuster vs the Hulk, the Dragon Seed Saga, with Fin Fang Foom and the other dragons. Way way better than the first season.

The second season's intro is wholly superior to the first as well. There's a huge WTF factor with the first. The second is just six kinds of awesome. Personally, I think the mullet pushes it over the edge. :o :up:

second series intro in top 3 intros of all time...

the way he bashes in time to 'i am iron man' sends chills down my spine. Wish they had used that tune subtely in the film though when making the mark 1.

The season one intro was all kinds of cheesy.

The composer must've been thinking "no villain's introduction is complete without a stadium organ!" :hehe:

It's coming on today at 5 P.M. in my area (east coast, USA)...:im:

I remember getting up at 7:00 AM to watch both Iron Man and Fantastic Four. Yes, I endured the lackluster first seasons for both shows and was rewarded with the superior second seasons. And I'm still waiting for Iron Man to be put on DVD. I heard a rumor that there was to be an official DVD release on October 5th for this series, anyone heard that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"