Iron Man 2 Olivia Munn Has Been Cast!

^Thank you, we were getting off track. Those're nice.

So, is she going to be Tony Stark's booty call?

OR how about this: Jon and Co like no, LOVE realism.

So, why doesn't she say something while she's on her show?

You silly billys and your dirty minds~

Maybe to asians the difference is apparent, but it sure isn't to the rest of us and that's the overwhelming bulk of the audience.

FYI, I'm causasian, not asian, and the distinctions are clear and apparent, to me at least.

But hey, you obviously see it different - if you say the majority of white folk do indeed think that 'all asian people look the same' then more power to ya.

I think it's pretty sad though.

^Oh, but the "all white people look alike" comment was ok? How hypocritcal.

1tu8lu.gif

Just read further and saw this post^^^^.

I assume you're referring to may comment about a causasian actor being able to play English, American, Australian, Russian, Scandanavian etc as their features are largely similiar.

It's not hypocritical in the slightest. It's the truth; we do share many of the same features.

Asians, however, while sharing some similiar characteristics, also have enough differentiating features to be distinctive.

Simply putting them all in one pot and saying 'they all look the same' is a really old fashioned (and slightly ignorant, in my view) way of thinking.

Here's an exert from the USA Today article about Oliva Munn's recent movie's and talks about her time on the set of Iron Man 2 and looks like she has already filmed her scenes:

Munn has some other career highlights ahead of her. She has a part in the upcoming films Iron Man 2 and Date Night with Tina Fey and Steve Carell. "All my scenes (in Iron Man 2) are with Robert Downey and one other actor. I don't know how much I can say," she says. "We were (improvising) nd it came to me (to say a line) … (Later) Robert said, 'Can we just stop a second and give Olivia a round of applause. She is rocking it. That made me feel good."

Doesn't sound to me that she's playing a booty call which is great, still leaning to Rumiko after this article, but need to wait and see.

^^That still doesn't mean she couldn't be a booty call.:cwink:

There's a variety of possibilities but i don't think her role will have much significance.

I wonder if Downy was serious or still in character as Stark? Being a sarcastic ****.

:hehe:

Director: Think she'd do it?
Camera guy: She'll never do it.

Director: **** SHES DOING IT.

Quick, somebody make a GIF avvy out of that!!

olivia_munn_lesbian_kiss.jpg

Maybe she helps Pepper with some romantic problems? ;)

Olivia does not look Japanese though. She looks bi-racial and slightly exotic.

Rumiko Fujikawa = full blooded Japanese.

^Oh she definitely is mixed and I'm willing to bet she will not be Fujikawa. But the idea that she shouldn't play her because she isn't full-blooded japanese is taking comic-book accuracy a wee bit too far I'd say.

what if Munn played the driver of the stark F1 car(a danika patrick type), whom tony hooks up with

What if Olivia Munn played Olivia Munn for AOTS interviewing Tony Stark?

Impossible, she's not that good of an actress. ;)

^ I think that's what she most likely will play in IM2. I can't imagine her being in a more prominent role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"