Days of Future Past Omar Sy IS Bishop Thread

He can't be a politician because its the 70s. There were few black politicians in the U.S. at that time. And besides he is French unless we are going to France but that seems too complicated. I still say he is most likely either Bishop, Synch, Gateway, or another mutant whose background has been changed like Mastermind in X2.

Maybe he'll play a civil rights leader?

Agreed though Synch > Bishop in a heartbeat. :o

I don't see the great need for Synch.

We already have power-absorbing/mimicking Rogue. Why do we need another mimic?

If he is Synch he is probably part of the Brotherhood in the 70s.

Since his picture is between the picture of Anna/Shawn. I think he'll be one of the X-Men in the future period! I really hope he's Bishop!

I think he'll be a member of the Brotherhood.

Agreed.And Synch was considered for Inclusion In First Class.While Snych was mostly with Generation X remember In Last Stand they had Multiple Man with Brotherhood and he had little role with villains In comics.Snych could be the new Sabretooth,Deathstrike,and Azarel.
A mostly silent henchman for Magneto.

Apparently Omar Sy was on LA on April 14, here a pic:

BHzOynGCQAIaaE2.jpg

could this be his look on the movie?

really?

this look gives me more Bishop than his look on his previous movies, if he keeps his facial hair some days/a week, he would look really great as Bishop to me

I say he's Calliban. :o

Saw Intouchables yesterday, very charming performance from Omar.

No we don't, we also don't need a scene where a mutant says another mutant's level of power, I cannot emphasize that enough.

Haha that's what I was thinking too. Calisto **** :(

As King Julien would say:

[YT]pyC7ifWiWNI[/YT]

"Oh shut up you're soo annoying!"

Last edited:
Not really. Omahyra's Arclight didn't even speak. Callisto's lines consisted of "Class 3 and Class 10 mutants"

Omahyra's Arclight had an uncanny ability to annoy me by her mere presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"