jag

Monday:
6:45am - woke up
6:46am - visited the toilet and did my business
6:47am - went back to sleep
8:45am - woke up
8:46am - visited the toilet and did my business

That sound ok?

Forced vacation makes you want to quit, doesn't it? Those bastards.

partially...this is actually the THIRD time in almost 8 years...that and I will most likely loose this job sometime this year

partially...this is actually the THIRD time in almost 8 years...that and I will most likely loose this job sometime this year

You said that you'd rather plan a vacation with your wife, why didn't you?

Monday:
6:45am - woke up
6:46am - visited the toilet and did my business
6:47am - went back to sleep
8:45am - woke up
8:46am - visited the toilet and did my business

That sound ok?

You may want to get your prostate checked if you're having to get up and pee that often during the night. :o

jag

You said that you'd rather plan a vacation with your wife, why didn't you?

My wife doesnt have the time for vacation...since we have one in April...I have much more than her

Well, when the company says TAKE OFF....becuase you have too much vacation, and I dont get to take it with my wife, that is a problem. I would like to take a week off with her and travel someone...not spend it all at home doing the Honey-do-list

Well, why haven't you taken off before now with your wife so it does have more meaning. Obviously it's been awhile since you're being forced to take it.

Well, why haven't you taken off before now with your wife so it does have more meaning. Obviously it's been awhile since you're being forced to take it.

Well we are taking a week in May...
But I just dont like.
TAKE TIME OFF...and giving a short deadline.
Even if she had the time, she wouldnt e able to get off on that short of a timeframe

I wish my office would make me take a week off.

Too bad your company doesn't have a cash out option instead of actual vacation time. Or maybe they do and they just didn't tell you.

Well, here we go...someone wanted my to post a blog of my managed vacation
Woke up at 9AM
Ate Captn Cruch
Went outside and started bundling the 4 bushes and 1 tree I cut down last night.
10am, went to bank to talk to them about my IRA
10:30am, went back home to complete the bundling of wood.
Finished at 11:30, started some laundry.
Started the oven for a Pot Pie...now sitting here till after lunch, watching Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

This is they most busy vacation ever. If I have some extra holiday time that I need to take off, I usually just sleep in and watch something or catch, go out for some hoop or the gym maybe do some shopping but thats it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, son!!!! You don't want to get it all done in one day! What are you going to do with the rest of your week if you do!?

jag

Whoa, whoa, whoa, son!!!! You don't want to get it all done in one day! What are you going to do with the rest of your week if you do!?

jag

You have no idea what I have on my plate....
I have Laminate floors to finish...dig out the stumps...and then buy sod, resod part of my backyard, then possibly buy landscaping timbers and dirt for a vegetable garden.

You should make some crank calls to people at your office. Call your boss just to ask how he/she is doing every 5 min. When you get bored of that sniff dry erase markers and glue until you pass out.

I have Laminate floors to finish...dig out the stumps...and then buy sod, resod part of my backyard, then possibly buy landscaping timbers and dirt for a vegetable garden.

Then what are you doing here!? Get to work! :cmad:

jag

I really hate the company says, you have too much vacation...take a week off

And they wonder why we have postal, and now school, shootings. When will people learn to mind their own business and quit worrying about crunching numbers and calculating budgets?:whatever:

Update...4 pout of 5 stumps pulled out of the ground....now is the hard one.

It's all Malice can do to stay awake through Wheel Of Fortune.

sod the backyard.[BLACKOUT]secret english joke[/BLACKOUT]

Week long vacation huh.....

24 marathon to get your jack bauer fix?

Done! all the stumps have been pulled and dumped.

My day is pretty much done...shopping and cooking then relaxation

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"