How do you find a complete stranger? (TDKR related kinda)

What was the awesome icebreaker you thought of?

I wanna be Robin up against you all night.

Whoa, look at the size of my Bane-iss!

Dayum, you're Lucius Fox-y gurl!

How much is my Penny worth?

Am I getting close?

It's kinda of funny, something like what I'm trying to do maybe 10 years ago most would see it as romantic, but these days it comes off as "stalking". A great society we live in today.

Or maybe we just managed to figure out what stalking was.

What was the awesome icebreaker you thought of?

I would have said it was fun sitting next to you during the movie. She was really into it, and made me enjoy the movie more.

So I'm guessing she was a Nolan fan or a Batman fan, or both.

Because you said this....

Usually people like that have no problem starting a conversation with others. Just saying from past experiences.

I see. Yeah, the situation just caught me totally off guard, didn't realize it until it was too late.

This has happened to me too many times. Just forget about it.

It's kinda of funny, something like what I'm trying to do maybe 10 years ago most would see it as romantic, but these days it comes off as "stalking". A great society we live in today.

no. no matter what day you lived in, what it'd all come down to is: it's romantic if she likes you in return. it's stalking if she doesnt.

two guys could flirt with a girl the same way. if the chick doesnt like the one dude, then he's creepy for it. if she likes the other dude, then he's "like so hawt!".

it's just how it is, dude.

You want advice? Here ya go son:

1.Post story on 4chan.
2.Wait 20 minutes.
3.Check for information.
4.You will sit in a cafe with her the next day.
5.Happy End achieved.

So there's my sappy story. How would you go about finding this person?
Think this will have a happy ending?

If it was meant to be you'll run into her again. I'd check into those craiglist seeker ads but those are kind of weird and desperate ( unless you lost a girl's phone number).

It's not too big of a city. You might have to go out more often if you really want to pursue this.

hell if she enjoyed the film as much as you describe maybe the best bet is to see the flick again you are likely to run into her again..more money for batman and some love for you..win win.

Last edited:
Just forget about her and move on to the next ho. She has no clue who you are and you know nothing about her. This doesn't even qualify as an encounter. It's not even worth pursuing.

You want advice? Here ya go son:

1.Post story on 4chan.
2.Wait 20 minutes.
3.Check for information.
4.You will sit in a cafe with her the next day.
5.Happy End achieved.

Seriously, they get s**t done.

Just forget about her and move on to the next ho. She has no clue who you are and you know nothing about her. This doesn't even qualify as an encounter. It's not even worth pursuing.

Don't believe in love at first sight then? Maybe there isn't as many romantics in the world as I thought.
(I'm not saying it was love at first sight, just trying to make a point)

I used Craig's list.

you-farted-in-trader-joes.jpeg

How old are you vs. how old do you think she is?

I really advise you to get over it. There are lots of fish in the sea. If it's meant to be, you'll see her again. If not? C'est la vie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"