On Friday October 13th Pre Order The Nintendo Wii At Gamestop & EB Games

TrailerCues

Sidekick
Reaction score
untitled2copyyx9.jpg

Yup, I'm taking lunch at ten so I can go pre-order it. Which means I'm going to have one looooong afternoon of work.:csad:

I'm still debating on whether to preorder. I remember when I bought my N64, I just walked in and got one on launch day. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do that for the Wii. And I got a call from EB and they said they're opening their store at 10AM.

Times have changed since the days of N64. Pre-orders are a LOT bigger. I'll be there tomorrow morning, first thing.

Already called the place yesterday. Hitting it before I go in to work today.

Got my preorder. i was the 7th person in line. My Eb had 13 preorders available.

6th in line. I know a location that's brand spanking new where few people frequent and wasn't on the net yet, so it was kinda under the radar. A couple of the people had been there since 4am this morning.

My EB games only had 12.

Mine was totally sold out by the time I got there. Kinda surprising considering the location was relatively new. They only had 30 and I was the 31st to get there..... and about a hour too late to get it. Oh well. Maybe the black wii will be out by the time I get it.

My Gamestop had 36 preorders available, and I was 14 in line.:woot:

I just showed up at 10 whent he store opened and I was 7th in line. Some people were there at 8, but they're crazy. But I'm just happy I'm getting a Wii at launch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"