• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

On Friday October 13th Pre Order The Nintendo Wii At Gamestop & EB Games

TrailerCues

Sidekick
Reaction score
untitled2copyyx9.jpg

Yup, I'm taking lunch at ten so I can go pre-order it. Which means I'm going to have one looooong afternoon of work.:csad:

I'm still debating on whether to preorder. I remember when I bought my N64, I just walked in and got one on launch day. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do that for the Wii. And I got a call from EB and they said they're opening their store at 10AM.

Times have changed since the days of N64. Pre-orders are a LOT bigger. I'll be there tomorrow morning, first thing.

Already called the place yesterday. Hitting it before I go in to work today.

Got my preorder. i was the 7th person in line. My Eb had 13 preorders available.

6th in line. I know a location that's brand spanking new where few people frequent and wasn't on the net yet, so it was kinda under the radar. A couple of the people had been there since 4am this morning.

My EB games only had 12.

Mine was totally sold out by the time I got there. Kinda surprising considering the location was relatively new. They only had 30 and I was the 31st to get there..... and about a hour too late to get it. Oh well. Maybe the black wii will be out by the time I get it.

My Gamestop had 36 preorders available, and I was 14 in line.:woot:

I just showed up at 10 whent he store opened and I was 7th in line. Some people were there at 8, but they're crazy. But I'm just happy I'm getting a Wii at launch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"