One Universe: DC/Marvel RPG Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why I, for one, chose a character to be part of the team that isn't a mutant, but fits their concept, in order to pull them into a shared universe. The X-Universe (as well as the Bat-verse) is something I hate about comics, you're part of a shared world, exist in it.

I really think we're all taking this too seriously though. Let's just have fun with this.

As the great Bill O'Reilly said

"**** it! We'll do it live!"

Byrd goes nuclear too quick. Nerds picking apart nerd things happen. No one takes it personally. It's also better to get this sort of thing out at the beginning. That way people won't flake on you.

:hal: :hal: :hal:

Byrd goes nuclear too quick. Nerds picking apart nerd things happen. No one takes it personally. It's also better to get this sort of thing out at the beginning. That way people won't flake on you.

:hal: :hal: :hal:

**** you! **** you and the horse you rode in on! :cmad:

For the X-Men, I'd say keep the team/teaching staff at Xavier and 5-6 others, and named students that are pre-existing characters at around a dozen or so, with the rest of the school as background nameless extras.

As I said to Wieg, how bout instead of name dropping all of the X-Students we just 'power drop' them? Leave it vague enough that someone can pick that character up later without having to tie them to the X-Men at all if they wanted?

-Updated Application-

One Earth: The Marvel/DC RPG

[FONT=&quot]Character you would like to play:

Powers:

Brief history of the character:

List a few reasons why you have chosen that character:

What are your plans with this character? Do you have a story:

Color and font you plan on using for your character's speech:

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:

Please provide a sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (must be at least 3 paragraphs long and contains at least 1 line of dialogue):

Post a picture of your character:
[/FONT]

Dammit!

I told you not to use that OneUniverse account!

We need to just have one GM account for all the games. No more questions about "What's the password for OU? What's the password for G&M? What's the password for BnK?"

If I told you that, your brain would explode.

Dammit!

I told you not to use that OneUniverse account!

I thought you said we should put all the games under one.

And like all the things we say we should do, I figured we'd just forget it and not do it.

:cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"