Only Murders in the Building (Hulu)

*watches both seasons*

Me: Short has such great chemistry with Nathan Lane. They’ve worked together before, right?

*remembers where I’ve seen them together*

Me: Ahh, of course…

This looks so great. Casting Meryl as a bad actress is a stroke of genius. Also nice to see Ashley Park and Jesse Williams. This might be the best season yet.

I wonder if they will have another random celebrity playing themselves again or if they’ll eschew that this time around since no guest star can top Meryl.

Annnnd we’re back! Stayed up late last night to watch the first two episodes and they did not disappoint. So many suspects already. Also, Selena doing a little cabaret routine in episode 2 was HOT.

I hope they make many more seasons of this show. It’s such a delight.

With the way the premiere began, as soon as Rudd turned out to still be alive, I thought Streep would turn out to be the real murder victim. Now it seems like she’ll probably be a red herring somewhere along the way.

With the way the premiere began, as soon as Rudd turned out to still be alive, I thought Streep would turn out to be the real murder victim. Now it seems like she’ll probably be a red herring somewhere along the way.
I was thinking she's the killer, but maybe she is a herring, I don't know.

After the latest episode I've grown more convinced that Streep is the killer and I don't think she's alone.

I feel like making Streep the killer would be too obvious. It would be like an extreme version of the old Law & Order rule; the guest star who was in That Other Show and/or Movie You Saw is usually the killer because they are the most notable actor.

I also think she’ll be a misdirect, like Tina Fey was last season. They’ll make it look like she’s the killer and then it will turn out to be someone much less conspicuous.

Also, I think that Ben
was talking to a plate of cookies or other sweets in that video and not an actual person. Because we know that he has an affinity for sweets and tries to repress it so he doesn’t gain weight and hurt his career.

I feel like making Streep the killer would be too obvious. It would be like an extreme version of the old Law & Order rule; the guest star who was in That Other Show and/or Movie You Saw is usually the killer because they are the most notable actor.

I also think she’ll be a misdirect, like Tina Fey was last season. They’ll make it look like she’s the killer and then it will turn out to be someone much less conspicuous.

Also, I think that Ben
was talking to a plate of cookies or other sweets in that video and not an actual person. Because we know that he has an affinity for sweets and tries to repress it so he doesn’t gain weight and hurt his career.

All this.

And that there may be two killers this season. Not necessarily working together though as the first one failed.

Loving this season so far. Very funny that after being cast in multiple movie musicals, Streep possibly gave her best musical performance yet on this show of all places

Happy to hear about the renewal. This past season was a lot of fun. :)

Are they going to stick with big names for future seasons now? It was a bit predictable in the last episode. I thought there would be a twist.

I gotta say, I didn't particularly care for the season final, it just felt flat to me , unless I missed something they didn't explain how Loretta was able leave the court so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"