Oregon man flies into violent rage after receiving onions on burger at McDonald's

If he didn't want onions on his burger, he should have returned it then, not eaten it and then wanted his money back.

The difference between what people should do and what they actually do is what makes life entertaining.

I remember one time I went to McDonalds with my friend, he went to find a table and told me to order the food. He asked for a Quarter Pounder with no onions because he "****ing hates them!" So when I made the order, I asked for extra onions to be put on his burger. I've never seen someones face turn red so fast!

I used to work at a grocery store, in the bakery. There was this one guy who would come in every single day, buy a pie, leave, and come back with all but once slice of the pie eaten and complain about it having a sour taste. The manager would then give him a refund. The manager gave him refunds for three months, and the guy kept pulling the same thing, buy a pie, eat 90% of it, and get his money back.

At least that guy brought the pie back. This moron should have known he'd need proof that his burger was screwed up, and I'd be willing to bet the McDonald's people told him that on the phone. I'm glad the McDonald's people stuck to their guns and didn't give in to this jackass. What's that old saying? "The customer is always right...except for when they're a classless moron".

See, this is the reason why we need to ban onions, as they introduce violent impulses into our citizens. One onion is more devastating than all of the violent films and first-person-shooters put together (with the exception of Black Ops, as it is the video game equivalent of PCP.) Let's have an onion burning in the square today! I'll cherrypick some passages from the Bible to authenticate it.

Why does these cray cray things always happen in McDonalds?

Some crazy 50 year old women tried to poison a 11 month baby while the babies mother was buying ice cream in a McDonalds in London last month.

I'm convinced this has nothing to do with onions. His rage is caused by his ridiculous haircut.

I suspect onion soup is going to be on the menu every day when this guy goes to jail.

should have went to Burger King where he could have had it HIS way no problem...

And a bacon sundae.

Although this is a tad extreme, there have been so many times when places like this have ****ed up my order too. So I kinda, sorta understand where he's coming from...

You understand where he's coming from? :huh:

He went home with the burger, called, and the manager said bring it back and you'll not only GET a refund but you'll get a new fresh burger without onions.

The guy eats the onion filled burger anyway and then shows up expecting his refund and free burger? :huh: Then he throws Coke into the managers face who was just trying to make things right? Then the guy smashes a cash register? You understand that?

You got problems, bro. :oldrazz::cwink:

Every time I hear about these stories, I wish I had these people's lives for one day. I really wish that the biggest thing I had to worry about is whether or not there are f****** onions on my burger!! I am more concerned with how I am gonna pay my bills, can I actually go to the dentist to get my filling fixed or will I have to put it off for yet another month....not f****** onions!!

If people get this homicidally upset about something so reasonably fixed, what are they going to do when they are faced with a *real* crisis in life? GTF over yourself, and grow up. :whatever:

I figured it was because of the Bacon shortage lol

The guy looks like a putz

More like a pedophile. Or serial killer.

Or both.

2rcly87.jpg

Put the ****ing onions in the basket!

"Since he ate the quarter pounder, McDonald's would not refund his money, sending Mr. Leon into a McFury," Sgt. Claudio Grandjean, Gresham Police spokesman, told the paper.

Wait a minute...

"Since he ate the quarter pounder, McDonald's would not refund his money, sending Mr. Leon into a McFury," Sgt. Claudio Grandjean, Gresham Police spokesman, told the paper.

Eh?

No way...

In the official statement to the press, a cop just coined the term "McFury." I'm going to use this word from now on. Because it's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"