Oregon man flies into violent rage after receiving onions on burger at McDonald's

There's probably going to be a movie based on this starring Shia Labeouf.

The hair. THE HAIR.

...THE HAIR!

True story. When in college, I worked night shift at the grill in local McDonalds. One night I received an order for a hamburger without the burger meat patty. So pretty much only mustard, ketchup, onions and pickles on a bun if I remember well. This was a drive-through order.

Upon seeing the order I yelled at my cashier (he worked 1st drive-through window) "If they wanted a damn bun they should've gone to Wall-mart. There, they can buy six for a dollar, instead only one here in McDs."

Once I finished I heard a yelling response from the car "Somebody could get fired!"

Anyway, it was hell to work there, but now after all these years have passed I've got a loads of stories to tell.

I worked at a McDonald's too, I could never understand when people ordered a "cheeseburger without the cheese". They ended up paying an extra 20 cents or whatever for no reason. You see, they made an actual hamburger that was .79, but these people would stupidly order the .99 cheeseburger and ask that they not put the cheese on. No, it wasn't the double cheeseburger, that came later, that would make sense, because you would get two burger patties. No, it was the regular cheeseburger.

I mean, the cashier isn't going to tell them about the .79 cent hamburger and lose out on .20. Especially since they're all up there on the board next to each other, in big block letters, on the value menu. I mean, I would have, except I'd probably have gotten yelled at for it, so like the cashier at the time I too would have just gone ahead and put in a cheeseburger without cheese and made twenty cents for nothing.

Some people are really stupid, is what I'm saying.

That's one angry looking Hobbit. :o

I can't help thinking how much McFury sounds like Nick Fury. Now I can't get the image of SLJ doing this to some poor slob at Mickey D's out of my head.

The hair. THE HAIR.

...THE HAIR!

I worked at a McDonald's too, I could never understand when people ordered a "cheeseburger without the cheese". They ended up paying an extra 20 cents or whatever for no reason. You see, they made an actual hamburger that was .79, but these people would stupidly order the .99 cheeseburger and ask that they not put the cheese on. No, it wasn't the double cheeseburger, that came later, that would make sense, because you would get two burger patties. No, it was the regular cheeseburger.

I mean, the cashier isn't going to tell them about the .79 cent hamburger and lose out on .20. Especially since they're all up there on the board next to each other, in big block letters, on the value menu. I mean, I would have, except I'd probably have gotten yelled at for it, so like the cashier at the time I too would have just gone ahead and put in a cheeseburger without cheese and made twenty cents for nothing.

Some people are really stupid, is what I'm saying.

This is deep... so deep.

More like a pedophile. Or serial killer.

Or both.

2rcly87.jpg

Put the ****ing onions in the basket!

He even looks like an Onion. :oldrazz:

j65yt4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"