O'Reilly, Colbert to trade appearances

ok. So basically Colbert is going to host the O'rly Factor, & O'reilly is going to do the Colbert Report? WTF? Or are they just guesting on each other's show? If they are actually trading. I can't wait for the Switch over segment that Colbert, & Stewart have.

ok. So basically Colbert is going to host the O'rly Factor, & O'reilly is going to do the Colbert Report? WTF? Or are they just guesting on each other's show? If they are actually trading. I can't wait for the Switch over segment that Colbert, & Stewart have.

yes, they'll both appear on each other's shows. i'm pretty sure colbert will be in character, too. he'll want to do that whole "papa bear" routine with o'reilly on the factor.

yes, they'll both appear on each other's shows. i'm pretty sure colbert will be in character, too. he'll want to do that whole "papa bear" routine with o'reilly on the factor.

I think O'Reilly, and viewers of both shows, would rather see Colbert discuss the show/character, politics, the White House Correspondents Dinner, the effect the Daily Show/Colbert Report have on young people (remember when O'Rielly said the Daily Show fans were nothing but pot smoking slackers and then a study determined that Daily Show fans were more educated than O'Reilly's?), Geraldo's comments about Colbert/Stewart that they took and turned into a great faux feud, the Wexler incident, the Hungarian Bridge, etc.
Then on the Report, Colbert would own Papa Bear by staying in character. I used to like watching Bill back in '01/'02 but after I while just stopped watching and let the circus go on.

I think O'Reilly, and viewers of both shows, would rather see Colbert discuss the show/character, politics, the White House Correspondents Dinner, the effect the Daily Show/Colbert Report have on young people (remember when O'Rielly said the Daily Show fans were nothing but pot smoking slackers and then a study determined that Daily Show fans were more educated than O'Reilly's?), Geraldo's comments about Colbert/Stewart that they took and turned into a great faux feud, the Wexler incident, the Hungarian Bridge, etc.
Then on the Report, Colbert would own Papa Bear by staying in character. I used to like watching Bill back in '01/'02 but after I while just stopped watching and let the circus go on.

eh, either way i'm looking forward to colbert making o'reilly look like the ass that he is.

The awesome part is that you know Stephen is going to return to his show the next week, and mock O'Reilly's performance. I expect him to repeat a botched joke or two.

My biggest fear is that this would just turn into an x = x substitution. Considering how similar the characters are, how much real change would there be between each show?

This may as well just turn into a big argument once riley gets mad.

At that point Colbert will just owning him around the room like a beachball.

O'Reilly will struggle with the jokes the writing staff came up with, and try his damnedest to be funny. He will fail. He will then get to the interview portion of the show, where his "cut his mic!" cries will go unanswered once he starts taking it seriously.

The awesome part is that you know Stephen is going to return to his show the next week, and mock O'Reilly's performance. I expect him to repeat a botched joke or two.

Honestly, I kind of don't want to watch O'Reilly. I'm predicting he's going to try to look really clever and smart and win over Colbert's audience. They will probably not laugh at him or anything, just be silent.

Not really funny, so much as incredibly awkward for everyone. Watching Colbert on the O'Reilly factor should be good though.

worthless talkers.

blah blah blah blah im so important. in the grand scheme of things, theyre just civilians arguing over things they know nothing about.

"oh but the war this!" ***** have you ever even served? wtf do you know about war? ****

"oh but I graduated from an ivy league university" big fricken deal, woop dee ****in doo. you ever do a battle drill? You ever sit back and wonder what you would do if a terrorist was charging towards you with a ****ing bomb strapped to his chest hell bent on blowing himself up, you up, and everybody in a 20 meter radius? Have you ever thought about it in the mindset that, yeah, you might be in that prediciment(sp?) someday soon? didnt ****ing think so.

"oh but its wrong to shoot somebody no matter what!" stuff a ****ing cock in it and go back to your ******ed sugar coated civilian life. I saw more things in basic then these **** ever saw in their life and theyre trying to tell the USA what the **** we should do.

"oh but I read in the NEW YORK TIMES that..." please, shoot yourself in the ****ing face.

delusional idiots.

But this is Bill O'Reilly we're talking about. The man knows more about war and torture than John McCain, Vietnam War vet and former POW. :rolleyes:

I wouldnt listen to anything Fred_Fury says...by his comments in this thread he seems to not understand that Colbert is a parody of people like O'Reily...

Oh. I thought he was half-way joking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"