O'Reilly, Colbert to trade appearances

ohhhh ho ho ho.
i can not WAIT!
this is something i wish i didn't to set my vcr for.
i wanna see the humiliation LIVE!
i can not believe that O'Reilly is subjecting himself to a live audience provided by the Comedy Central!!:wow:

he's just asking for it.:o

This is going to be funny yet somehow I think O'Reilly is not going to take this seriously.

i'm pretty sure he'd get pissed if colbert brings up the whole sexual harassment/loofa scandal. i really hope he does. :)

O'Reilly will struggle with the jokes the writing staff came up with, and try his damnedest to be funny. He will fail. He will then get to the interview portion of the show, where his "cut his mic!" cries will go unanswered once he starts taking it seriously.

i'm hoping stephen actually pushes him to try and get a classic o'reilly freakout from him.

worthless talkers.

blah blah blah blah im so important. in the grand scheme of things, theyre just civilians arguing over things they know nothing about.

"oh but the war this!" ***** have you ever even served? wtf do you know about war? ****

"oh but I graduated from an ivy league university" big fricken deal, woop dee ****in doo. you ever do a battle drill? You ever sit back and wonder what you would do if a terrorist was charging towards you with a ****ing bomb strapped to his chest hell bent on blowing himself up, you up, and everybody in a 20 meter radius? Have you ever thought about it in the mindset that, yeah, you might be in that prediciment(sp?) someday soon? didnt ****ing think so.

"oh but its wrong to shoot somebody no matter what!" stuff a ****ing cock in it and go back to your ******ed sugar coated civilian life. I saw more things in basic then these **** ever saw in their life and theyre trying to tell the USA what the **** we should do.

"oh but I read in the NEW YORK TIMES that..." please, shoot yourself in the ****ing face.

delusional idiots.

this post reminds me of the movie idiocracy.

by the way, fred, since my tax dollars pay your salary, i'd say i've got every right to voice my opinion on this b.s., so go ahead and take your own advice and ****. :)

ohhhh ho ho ho.
i can not WAIT!
this is something i wish i didn't to set my vcr for.
i wanna see the humiliation LIVE!
i can not believe that O'Reilly is subjecting himself to a live audience provided by the Comedy Central!!:wow:

he's just asking for it.:o

o'reilly was on the daily show once. he got some **** from the audience, but he deserved it since he called them all clueless stoners when it turns out the daily show's audience is much more intelligent and informed than his is. like that wasn't obvious enough...

worthless talkers.

blah blah blah blah im so important. in the grand scheme of things, theyre just civilians arguing over things they know nothing about.

"oh but the war this!" ***** have you ever even served? wtf do you know about war? ****

"oh but I graduated from an ivy league university" big fricken deal, woop dee ****in doo. you ever do a battle drill? You ever sit back and wonder what you would do if a terrorist was charging towards you with a ****ing bomb strapped to his chest hell bent on blowing himself up, you up, and everybody in a 20 meter radius? Have you ever thought about it in the mindset that, yeah, you might be in that prediciment(sp?) someday soon? didnt ****ing think so.

"oh but its wrong to shoot somebody no matter what!" stuff a ****ing cock in it and go back to your ******ed sugar coated civilian life. I saw more things in basic then these **** ever saw in their life and theyre trying to tell the USA what the **** we should do.

"oh but I read in the NEW YORK TIMES that..." please, shoot yourself in the ****ing face.

delusional idiots.

Could you make a bigger ass out of yourself? Honestly, it'd be hard. I'd like to see the attempt.

Way to be not bright enough to recognize a deliberate parody, show complete ignorance of how the world works, and be homophobic in the same post. It's a hat trick!

please, don't encourage me. it'll only cause my ego to swell. :D

what time does the o'reilly factor air tonight?

This will rule YouTube in like 12 hours!

I totally misread the article. I thought Colbert was going to host the O'Really factor, and O'Really was going to host the Colbert report.

But them being guests on others show will still be good

"I catch the world in the headlights of my justice"

priceless :up:

"I catch the world in the headlights of my justice"

priceless :up:

Basically at the start of the interview on the Report after O'Reilly made some comments about Jon.

Colbert: That man (Jon Stewart) is a sexual predator. Something you would know nothing about.

Owned.:up:

He stole their microwave, made fun of the elderly audience that makes up The Factor's demographics, had the 30% off sticker covering his head, the photo shopped male stripper picture, it goes on and on.

"I'm going for a younger audience... people in their 50's and 60's."

"I want to thank you for not asking me about that thing that we pre-agreed you wouldn't ask about."

I can just imagine Jon Stewart giggling himself to sleep tonight.

A lot of was too tense to be funny, but still some great moments.

O'Reilly: I'm not a tough guy, it's all just an act.
Colbert: But if you're an act, then what am I?

:word:

worthless talkers.

delusional idiots.

I love how Freddy boy doesn't even throw his tantrums about things that relate to the topic. You'll make a fine politician one day, FF.

Basically at the start of the interview on the Report after O'Reilly made some comments about Jon.

Colbert: That man (Jon Stewart) is a sexual predator. Something you would know nothing about.

Owned.:up:

He stole their microwave, made fun of the elderly audience that makes up The Factor's demographics, had the 30% off sticker covering his head, the photo shopped male stripper picture, it goes on and on.

"I'm going for a younger audience... people in their 50's and 60's."

"I want to thank you for not asking me about that thing that we pre-agreed you wouldn't ask about."

I can just imagine Jon Stewart giggling himself to sleep tonight.

yep, colbert is so smooth he can make fun of people without them even realizing it. i bet o'reilly went back and watched both appearances and **** himself in anger. all o'reilly could come up with were those tired french jokes.

I felt kind of gipped by the interview. Colbert did not take enough jabs at O'reilly.

I wonder what fans of the O'Reilly show have to say about this?

I'll have to track the twelve of them down and ask.

I wonder what fans of the O'Reilly show have to say about this?

I'll have to track the twelve of them down and ask.
On the factor he claimed that a study revealled that "stoned slackers" watch Jon Stewart...even though the exact opposite was proven.

On the factor he claimed that a study revealled that "stoned slackers" watch Jon Stewart...even though the exact opposite was proven.

that's just o'reilly's style. he makes **** up and sticks with it even when it's been disproven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"