Original XBOX Games Available For DL On 360

I'll hit Gamestop this week to see if they have it.

if they have achievements, I'll probably get Fable (if it's the Lost Chapters) and Halo...I'm gonna have to get that bigger hard drive though...

I'd love to finally try out "Psychonauts" :)

And added achievements would be AWESOME! :up:

Psychonauts definitely deserves a try from everyone. That game should have gotten a lot more success.

if they have achievements, I'll probably get Fable (if it's the Lost Chapters) and Halo...I'm gonna have to get that bigger hard drive though...

Mwhaha, Microsoft finds another reason to force people to upgrade to the 120 gig, intentionally gimping the standard 360 with the 20 gig (even though they could be putting in a 40-60 gig at the same price, at this point) will keep paying dividends. ;)

Hmm, I wonder if Advent Rising will still be buggy as bad place. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game, but I remember running into some weird ash glitches.

I hope something like Shenmue gets put up, I've always wanted to play it, but could never find it. Also, anyone have any idea how big the file size for something like Halo or Fable is?

I might get Psychonauts since thats something Ive never played. But they will have to do something bi for some games like Halo & add multiplayer to it.

Mwhaha, Microsoft finds another reason to force people to upgrade to the 120 gig, intentionally gimping the standard 360 with the 20 gig (even though they could be putting in a 40-60 gig at the same price, at this point) will keep paying dividends.

Not everyone will be into buying these old games & I dont see how this is different then people buying their own PS3 hard drive to put into when they need a bigger drive. Hush Sony Droid.

Not everyone will be into buying these old games & I dont see how this is different then people buying their own PS3 hard drive to put into when they need a bigger drive. Hush Sony Droid.

At least Sony provides more options for hard drives...

Anyways, I only have the 20gb, and Im still going to buy Fable, if it has achievements.

Mwhaha, Microsoft finds another reason to force people to upgrade to the 120 gig, intentionally gimping the standard 360 with the 20 gig (even though they could be putting in a 40-60 gig at the same price, at this point) will keep paying dividends. ;)

We're talking about the same level of force Sony applied on people to buy the PS2 hard-drive here. :dry:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/835/835161p1.html

Japanese Titles Confirmed.

Magatama
Puyo Puyo Fever

Each on goes for 1,200 Microsoft Points.

Puyo Puyo is from Sega. So maybe we CAN expect Panzer Dragoon Orta!! Wishful thinking = Shenmue 2, Otogi 2 and Jet Set Radio Future.

I'm hoping they get "Metal Wolf Chaos" out here. I really want to hear our teenaged president say "Let's Paaaarrrrttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!"

Psychonauts definitely deserves a try from everyone. That game should have gotten a lot more success.
Eh, I don't know about that. I would have liked Psychonauts much better if it was a futuristic military shooter with big guys who scream when they shoot and slap their own asses when they run around.

Eh, I don't know about that. I would have liked Psychonauts much better if it was a futuristic military shooter with big guys who scream when they shoot and slap their own asses when they run around.

And you cant jump. I love not having another dimension to move in!

I picked up Crimson Skies for 3 bucks today. I'll give it a spin after work

I can't wait until GFreeman sees this post. He will spontaneously combust. :D

These are the best moments of my life. When the outrage is exhausted and you're just left in disappointment. :D

Though I do have Psychonauts. :(

Psychonauts was a damn fun game. The only downside is that I can't enjoy any other platform game.

Banjo Kazooie 3 will hopefully fix that, but I'm sure everyone's sick of me plugging Rare. :(

I like Rare.They've had some duds but who cares:)One of the best gaming companies in my mind.

You are on your way to greatness, 悪魔天.

Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie are on my PC at home.

I just got a ****load of games to play on the Xbox, and a few on my 360. My emulators are getting pushed back. I just haven't played them in about a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"