Original XBOX Games Available For DL On 360

I have both games as well. Playing Banjo Kazooie with my Xbox360 controller at a 1280x1024 resolution is a very nice way to return to an old classic.

Microsoft has been slow to expand its catalogue of downloadable Xbox Originals. That's about to change. Xbox.com lists three new Xbox games soon to be available for download at the standard cost of 1200 Microsoft Points (US$15). Black, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Sid Meier's Pirates! All three will be available for download on February 11.

Rumors are also swirling that Conker: Live and Reloaded and Jade Empire are also coming to Xbox Live Marketplace. Artwork for both titles appeared this week on one of Microsoft's press FTPs, leading to speculation that both games were soon to be announced. Microsoft has yet to confirm either title as future Xbox Originals.

IGN.com

When will Halo 2 be available? W*M has it for 15 bucks also so I'm thinking of getting it there.

I just bought Ninja Gaiden Black. It's slowly downloading right now.

I had and almost beat NG for xbox, but sold it along with most of my games and my xbox to get the 360. Looking forward to playing it again, I also bought the original Ninja Gaiden on the Virtual console which sparked my interest in replaying the xbox version. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"