• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Ororo Munroe is the Cover art for The Mighty Thor

RLAAMJR.

Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend
Reaction score
Perhaps,the best cover art the x-men evolutions cover arts.

1303327044.jpg

Check this link tosee other x-men member cover arts: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=31966.

Poor Wolverine doesn't get to be on his own cover. Also, there's something strangely appropriate about Sabretooth being on Venom's cover.

Weird variant for a Thor comic. Is it some kind of anniversary for the X-Men or something?

Weird variant for a Thor comic. Is it some kind of anniversary for the X-Men or something?

not really during the Asgardian Wars Loki brainwashed Storm into attempting to take Thor's place as thunder god...hence the asgardian costume look.

Fair enough, but why are there X-Men variants in the first place?

Fair enough, but why are there X-Men variants in the first place?

cause they have a movie coming out that the fanbois arent to happy about and doesnt have the power of the MCU behind it

i dunno im grabbing at straws...i havent read X-men in a while

Oh, maybe it's in preparation for that Schism thing. Isn't that supposed to be a big X-event?

i guess...not to happy about it.
Scott pretty much creates his own way and pushes Xavier away and then decides to go back to it and Wolverine doesnt like it...so they are the polar opposites of the X-men...how it should have gone down was Scott staying with his ways and Storm going back to Xaviers way

I dunno, after watching the trailers for First Class I'm really looking forward to it. A little bit more than Thor.

The trailers swayed me to actually watch it, which is something. I was just gonna pass on it altogether and maybe check it out on Netflix.

I'm digging the 60's angle and the real world events tie in. It's like Watchmen.

I bought the Walt Simonson varient! I have never been a XMen fan

not really during the Asgardian Wars Loki brainwashed Storm into attempting to take Thor's place as thunder god...hence the asgardian costume look.

again? Loki tried this years ago back in a X-Men annual I think

again? Loki tried this years ago back in a X-Men annual I think

yeah same incident...the whole collected series is called Asgardian Wars

The event where X-characters briefly got to bathe in the glory of Asgardian awesomeness before returning to their own boring plotlines. :oldrazz:

it was two stories...one involved a team up between X-men and Alpha Flight in which Loki tries to do good and make humanity into their top potential but the down side was at the expense of magical creatures and imagination.
The second part was X-men/New Mutants where Loki nabbed Storm and wanted her to replace Thor. The X-men didnt like this so they went after her...most notable things to happen was Rachel taking the codename Phoenix and Mirage becoming a Valkrie

Here's the little blurb that came with them on Newarama:

"Just in time for X-Men: First To Last, the next big X-epic from Chris Yost, Paco Medina & Dalibor Talajic, Marvel is proud to unveil new X-Men Evolutions variants! Brought to you by some of the best artists in the industry, get ready for a unique look at your favorite mutants and their iconic costume designs from every era! No fan can miss out on these great covers spotlighting the rich history of the X-Men while X-Men: First To Last gives fans a chance to relive the exciting action of Xavier’s first class and experience the thrill of Cyclops’ current team!"

Ah, I see. I just looked up this First to Last thing and it actually seems interesting. Should be pretty fun to see the original X-Men see how far their future counterparts have fallen. :up:

Man, the Jubilee one must be weird. Little Asian girl with jacket, to little Asian girl without jacket, to large chested Asian girl without jacket, to vampire

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"