The 10 titles that would cover the Marvel Universe

shiva666

art designer
Reaction score
What would you see as the essential 10 titles that could cover most of the marvel universe? I don't mean existing titles, i mean it if marvel would go about printing only 10 titles a month in comic-fashion what 10 titles could cover it best?

In my part is see:

1-X-men
2-Avengers
3-FFour
...?what other teams bring something different and have a large world around them?

Perhaps Individual titles?

5-Thor
6-Hulk
7-Iron man
8-Cap
9-Spidey
10-Wolverine (gaAhaA)

thoughs?

I think you need a DareDevil more so than a Wolverine book...

And as far as that "other" team book, it would have to be the original Defenders... they had a unique line-up that covered many characters not found on your list.

My list would be

1.Avengers
2. Uncanny X-men
3. Fantastic Four
4. The Amazing Spider-man
5. Guardians of the Galaxy
6. Defenders
7. Daredevil
8. Midnight Sons
9. Heroes for Hire
10.West Coast Avengers

1. Fantastic Four
2. Avengers
3. Uncanny X-Men
4. X-Men School Book. Call it Wolverine and the X-Men, just X-men, New Mutants what ever, point is, just a book focusing on the school, for All New X-men/ WatX type stories, with faculty and students.
5. Spider-man
6. Incredible Hulk
7. DareDevil
8. Tales of Suspense type book. Cap/Iron Man with two separate creative teams, but shared in one book.
9. A cosmic book that covers the entire cosmic line with each arc spotlighting a different character.
10. Marvel Comics Presents. Wolverine, Punisher, Ghost Rider, Black Panther. Just same old Marvel Comics Presents but with characters that don't really need their own title, or just can't seem to support one now a days.

1. Avengers
2. Fantastic Four
3. X-Men
4. Cosmic Powers (cosmic anthology featuring the Silver Surfer, Nova, Guardians of the Galaxy, et al.)
5. Tales to Astonish (sci fi anthology featuring the Hulk, Iron Man, et al.)
6. Strange Tales (magic anthology featuring Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, Thor, et al.)
7. Heroes for Hire (street-level team book, featuring Luke Cage, Daredevil, Misty Knight, et al.)
8. Spider-Man
9. SHIELD (spy stuff, with occasional cameos by Cap, Black Widow, and the other heavily SHIELD-associated characters)
10. Marvel Comics Presents (for everything else)

Lot of anthology titles, obviously, but that's kind of the only way you could cover the various disparate corners of the Marvel universe in so few titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"