Oscar Nomination for Craig

Craig? No.

Sasha Baron Cohen...there is a possibility of that. Considering how poorly the "Oscar films" were recieved this year, there is a good chance of Sasha Baron Cohen getting the nomination for Borat. Its Leo Decaprio's year to win, but Cohen will get a nod. Depp as well, but he will likely win it for At World's End.

Matt said:
Craig? No.

Sasha Baron Cohen...there is a possibility of that. Considering how poorly the "Oscar films" were recieved this year, there is a good chance of Sasha Baron Cohen getting the nomination for Borat. Its Leo Decaprio's year to win, but Cohen will get a nod. Depp as well, but he will likely win it for At World's End.

That'd be great if Cohen got a nod, more comedians should get nods.

As for Depp, I don't think he will for this POTC or the next one. I think the Black Pearl was a one time thing for his character.

Wolfwood said:
That'd be great if Cohen got a nod, more comedians should get nods.

As for Depp, I don't think he will for this POTC or the next one. I think the Black Pearl was a one time thing for his character.

I think it all depends on how well At Worlds End goes and what the competition is. Keep in mind, even the critics who took away from DMC still praised Depp pretty heavily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"