Other than Hulk and Superman, who is the strongest CB movie character so far?

I would have to say Physical strength then it would be Wolverine, but I voted other cause I though your were just talking about strongest in all catagories. if you were then I was going to say Prof. Charles Xavier, the strongest muntant in Marvel.

Wolverine's not that strong; his actual strength is pretty much at normal human level.

Between the Thing and Hellboy imo.
But if it was power wise, then Dark Phoenix wins no matter how much I hated the movie.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Well thats why he only lets the tram (or whatever it is!) slip down a certain amount before grabbing it again.

I always thought the bargemen said that because GG was attacking him and the webbing was starting to come off the bottom of the bridge.
it's a fair point.

Mike5555 said:
Juggernaunt & Dr Doom on screen of course.
dude, juggs could barely throw wolverine through a house.

colossus has thrown him out of view

based on this alone, how can you put jugs above colossus.

Chris Wallace said:
I thought he was lowering it to take MJ further out of the Goblin's line of fire, so to speak.

Well Mj was in the Goblins firing line all the way through, especially when she was climbing down the cable, which is when Spidey lowered it towards the barge. The Goblin could have killed her at any point but he chose not to, so i dont think it was that.

The Thing.
Juggarnaut.
Apocolypse.
Wonder Women.
Captain America.
Hellboy.
Beast.

Grimm is the strongest on the list.

BloodyWolverine said:
The Thing.
Juggarnaut.
Apocolypse.
Wonder Women.
Captain America.
Hellboy.
Beast.

:confused:

...and Cap?

Thor should be on the list, he's supose to be as strong as the Hulk

Spider-Man (for stopping a city train at full speed)
Green Goblin
Colossus
Thing

Juggernaut never appeared to have super strength...maybe a little, but nothing on par with these other characters.

Juggernaut definately appeared to have super strength, he essentially threw Wolverine through two floors with one hand!

^Yeah but Collosus needed two arms and a sort of run up to toss Wolverine.

I think that Xmen guy is pretty strong the way he just throws people around like their made of sticks.

C for Me!

^Er Which X-Men guy? Sabretooth, Juggernaut and Collosus all threw people around with ease.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
^Yeah but Collosus needed two arms and a sort of run up to toss Wolverine.
yeah but he didn't throw him through a ceiling, a dividing wall and another floor in one fluid motion.

November Rain said:
yeah but he didn't throw him through a ceiling, a dividing wall and another floor in one fluid motion.

Well thats what i was saying, it took more effort for Collosus to throw him with two arms and a run up than it did for Juggernaut to do what he did with one arm from a standing position.

Juggs through him visually out of sight though....

in that visibility, that's more than about 100 metres i would say...

it could have been further but wolverine was still rising throught the whole flight, which means if left to land, he could have doubled his distance travelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"