MCU Fight: Ghost Rider vs Hulk

Man, this is the toughest one yet.

These are actually 2 of my favourite comic book characters ever, and funnily enough, in the comics, Hulk has never beaten GR. But it’s different with the MCU versions. Neither are as powerful there.

Will have to think on this one.

Man, this is the toughest one yet.

These are actually 2 of my favourite comic book characters ever, and funnily enough, in the comics, Hulk has never beaten GR. But it’s different with the MCU versions. Neither are as powerful there.

Will have to think on this one.

Yes, it's a tough battle for sure, but don't think on it too long as the voting ends tomorrow.

Thanks!

Surfer

Hulk has never beaten Ghost Rider in the comics and they've fought multiple times.

Yeah, in the comics Ghost Rider has even taken down Galactus. Now thats saying something.

Surfer

Yes, it's a tough battle for sure, but don't think on it too long as the voting ends tomorrow.

Thanks!

Surfer

Thanks, voted Hulk, MCU versions Hulk takes it for me. Comics would be different.

Hulk has never beaten Ghost Rider in the comics and they've fought multiple times.

Yep, even WWH couldnt take GR down in the comics.

Oh damn, didn't realised there were deadlines for these. I was still thinking about it lol. It's hard to call these kinds of fights where the powers and durability are from such different sources. Glad I don't have to make a decision on this one. Ghost Rider would likely have had the edge if based on comics but would be a tough call based on MCU versions.

I thought it over, if GR gets too much of an edge Hulk's launching him into the distance. The Penace stare won't work because Bruce may regret his sins. But Hulk regrets nothing.

I thought it over, if GR gets too much of an edge Hulk's launching him into the distance. The Penace stare won't work because Bruce may regret his sins. But Hulk regrets nothing.

I get what you meanbut I disagree, in Ragnarok Hulk was definitely more nuanced and self conscious, just a bit but enough for feeling some remorse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"