Our New Admins Are Abusing Powers!

It's disgusting.

And the worst part of it? I don't have the powers to change it back. I feel so...helpless.

Lightning struck you and bestowed up on you the powers of the fabled David Hasselhoff Lover!

YOU BASTARDS!!! Lightning Strykez! was the GREATEST username on the Hype beside Dew K. Mosi dammit! LS and TNC were the reasons I joined the Hype and you messed with LS dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I love DL and HR but LS (the username) is better then sex dammit! :cmad:

YOU BASTARDS!!! Lightning Strykez! was the GREATEST username on the Hype beside Dew K. Mosi dammit! LS and TNC were the reasons I joined the Hype and you messed with LS dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I love DL and HR but LS (the username) is better then sex dammit! :cmad:

I s'pose that just means you have to leave in protest.

You are such a fruit loop.

crickets.jpg

:dry:

I don't know what that means, but I bet it's funny in Europe. :csad:

OMFG...that is so sig-worthy. May I? :hyper:

Lightning Strykez was only as good because of the persona. The avatar, the whole thing. The name is just a name. It's who's behind the name that makes it.

Welcome back LS, or is it D. Hoff Luva now?

:heart: :heart: DHasselhoffLover:heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"