Over Her Dead Body poster

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
hr_Over_Her_Dead_Body_poster.jpg

This thing has such a 80's vibe to it.

I guess Longoria is the next in line for latino actresses making it big in rom-com. J.Lo, then Alba(who denies her roots), then Mendes. I guess that chick from George Lopez will be next in line.

Come on, Paul Rudd, you can do better than this.

omg!! look at her photoshopped arm/hands!! LMFAO!

chick flick!

Paul, you know how i know your gay? your in a movie with Eva Longoria called Over Her Dead Body.

paul rudd finally getting head-billing in a movie? :up:

everything else about this? :down

eva longoria may be ridiculously hot, but she couldn't act her way out of a burrito, and she seems like a total biznatch and/or self-centered **** in real life.

Why does Rudd keep doing these **** films, doesn't he know he's better than them.

The film will prob suck, but I like the design of the poster - how the credits are above the couple below - crafty :D

Someone should seriously get fired for that retouching job.

I just saw the trailer for this and yesh.....:csad: It opens Febuary 1st 2008.

Alba vs. Longoria.

Did... did they paste a "standing up" head onto a "laying down" body? And add different hair later on? And make the head too big? The airbrush out her knees? And try too damn hard to add shadows to the part of her closest to the floor? Is her hand blending into her hair?

Where did they find their Photoshop guy? Was it the producer's unemployed nephew, who took a class at his local community college, but dropped out after only a week of lessons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"