Pants to Show Off the Manhood

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
I was buying some pants today with some money I got for Christmas. When I was in the fitting room I was trying on a couple of pants. One of them fit well, but it was tight in the crotch area. At first I was like, "what the..." but when I looked in the mirror I realized that these were pants designed to show off the...privates.

I guess I should have been aware that these type of pants existed, but didn't want to think about it. The last thing I want to see is some guys junk. Especially since I already have nightmares from P.E. shorts from back in the day.

What's your opinion on these type of pants?

I get compliments at work from other dudes all the time about my impressive bulge.

Whatever you decide, I will support you. :up:

You need to be a bit more specific, what type of pants are you talking about?

Honestly... I'd rather not be able to see anyone's nether regions. Sure, maybe a few hot guys will wear these and make my jaw drop to the floor, but I guarantee that for every attractive person who rightfully shows his bulge, there will be at least six unattractive men who will flaunt their camel-toe and make me lose my lunch.

for every attractive person who rightfully shows his bulge, there will be at least six unattractive men who will flaunt their camel-toe and make me lose my lunch.

It's like females and cleavage. For every awesome clevage you see there's like six or seven chicks who should have worn a jacket.

What the kind of store where you shopping in that sells bulge pants?

I was buying some pants today with some money I got for Christmas. When I was in the fitting room I was trying on a couple of pants. One of them fit well, but it was tight in the crotch area. At first I was like, "what the..." but when I looked in the mirror I realized that these were pants designed to show off the...privates.

I guess I should have been aware that these type of pants existed, but didn't want to think about it. The last thing I want to see is some guys junk. Especially since I already have nightmares from P.E. shorts from back in the day.

What's your opinion on these type of pants?

Well, I don't really mind seeing a nice bulge in the pants. This is why I'm preternaturally more apt to pay attention to a guy dressed in leather or vinyl than those baggy hip hop jeans.

Honestly... I'd rather not be able to see anyone's nether regions. Sure, maybe a few hot guys will wear these and make my jaw drop to the floor, but I guarantee that for every attractive person who rightfully shows his bulge, there will be at least six unattractive men who will flaunt their camel-toe and make me lose my lunch.

More like a camel hump.

And man, how much jock can you show before it becomes obscene. The way I see it, go to the gym a little, not too much, and wear short sleeves shirts.

Showing arm is like cleavage but on men.

I get laughed at for wearing nuthuggers.

Now have you seen some pants that have an exaggerated crotch area? Those I can work with.

"Hey, ladies!"

"Ohh, child! Look at you!"

I get compliments at work from other dudes all the time about my impressive bulge.

Either you work at a male strip club or you and your co-workers are very open.

I wear baggy pants, and i still get a bulge down there.

Recommendations?

What the kind of store where you shopping in that sells bulge pants?
:lmao:

Women like eye candy just as much as men, but it has to look good and it can't be choking anything. If in doubt, avoid a tightly wrapped package. :up:

I have a pair of pants that do this.

The zip's broke.

Catman, you are one ****ed up dude. :o You should have just opted for some low riders, fool.

sadly it took me WAY too long to work out you guys are talking about trousers rather than underwear...

damn stupid americans and their screwed up butchered english...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"