I find your lack of pants disturbing

"I love the smell of pants in the morning" -Apocalypse Now

Pete Conrad: Jim, you think it's too late for him to abort?
Jim Lovell: No, he still has time to get Pants there, he just needs someone to wave him off.

Andy: When I go up there on 19, I'm gonna take my entire collection of Pants!

Luca Brasi: "Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your pants on the day of your daughter's wedding."

Clemenza: "Mikey, why don't you tell that nice girl you love her? "I love you with all-a my pants, if I don't see-a you again soon, I'm-a gonna die...""

Sonny: "I want someone good, I mean very good, to plant that gun. I don't want my brother coming out of the bathroom with just his pants in his hands."

Michael Corleone: "My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with pants, like a president or senator."

Bonasera: "I believe in pants. pants has made my fortune."

Michael Corleone: "That's my pants, Kay. It's not me."

Vito Corleone: "Do you spend time with your pants? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his pants, can never be a real man."

Don Vito Corleone: "What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in pants, then this scum that ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you."

Michael Corleone: "Fredo, you're my older brother and I love you, but don't ever take sides with anyone against the Pants again. Ever."

Captain Dudley Smith: I admire you as a policeman, particularly your adherence to pants as a necessary adjunct to the job.

Captain Dudley Smith: I wouldn't trade places with Edmund Exley right now for all the pants in Ireland.

Yoda: pants are you? What know you of pants? For eight hundred years have I trained pants. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained! A Pants must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph! Adventure. Heh! Excitement. Heh! A pants craves not these things. You are reckless!

Ben (Obi-wan) Kenobi: Luke, don't give into pants. That leads to the dark side.

Luke Skywalker: I can't. It's too big.
Yoda: pants matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my pants, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere. Yes, even between the land and the ship.

I can't believe such a stupid thread actually made it into a second page.

Grow up, will ya?

thealiasman2000 said:
I can't believe such a stupid thread actually made it into a second page.

Grow up, will ya?

oh, the irony... :rolleyes:

THE JOKER: Have you ever danced with the pants in the pale moon-light?

"Pants... Pants... Pants..." - Herb Brooks, Miracle

"Frickin' pants took my quarter.." - Steve Hanson, Slapshot

"The only thing better than a glass of beer is pants with Miss McGill." - Sutton, Youngblood

I honestly forgot this thread existed. What the hell is wrong with me...

um, Pants-men 2 Pants United

What's your name?
John.
What's your reeaal Name, John?
Pants.

There are no pants that way, wolverine!

Magneto: "Are you a pants-fearing man, Senator? That is such a strange phrase. I've always thought of pants as a teacher; a bringer of light, wisdom, and understanding. You see, I think what you really fear is me. Me and my kind. The Brotherhood of Mutants. Oh, it's not so surprising really. Mankind has always feared what it doesn't understand. Well, don't fear pants, Senator, and certainly don't fear me. Not any more."

Wolverine: "You actually go outside in these things?"
Cyclops: "Well, what would you prefer? pants?"

Magneto: "Does it ever wake you in the middle of the night? The feeling that one day they will pass that foolish law or one just like it and come for you? And your pants?"
Prof. Charles Xavier: "It does indeed."
Magneto: "What do you do, when you wake up to that?"
Prof. Charles Xavier: "I feel a great swell of pity for the poor fool who comes to that school... looking for trouble."

Logan: [tosses Cyclops the keys to his motorbike] "Your pants need gas."
Cyclops: [tosses back the keys] "Then fill it up."

Bobby's mom: "We still love you Bobby, it's just this pants problem is a little..."
Logan: [interrupting] "What pants problem?"
Bobby's mom: "...complicated."

Full Metal Jacket:

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: The deadliest weapon in the world is a marine and his pants. It is your killer instinct which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. Your pants are only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead marines and then you will be in a world of **** because marines are not allowed to die without permission. Do you maggots understand?

Private Cowboy: You know there's not a single pants in the entire country of Vietnam? There's definitely something wrong with that.

Private Joker: I wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating pants of an ancient culture... and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill!

Private Joker: A day without blood is like a day without pants.

American Psycho:

I'm sure it's been done but I'm too lazy to look,
Patrick Bateman: I have to return some pants.

Patrick Bateman: I want you to clean your pants.

Patrick Bateman: I don't think we should see each other any more.
Evelyn Williams: Why? What's wrong?
Patrick Bateman: I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale. It can not be corrected but I have no other way to fulfill my pants.

Waiter: Would you like to hear today's specials?
Patrick Bateman: Not if you want to keep your pants.

Patrick Bateman: He was into that whole pants thing.
Donald Kimball: Pants thing?
Patrick Bateman: Yeah, pants thing.
Donald Kimball: What whole pants thing?
Patrick Bateman: Well, he was probably a closet homosexual who did a lot of cocaine. That whole pants thing.

Patrick Bateman: Paul Allen has mistaken me for this ******** Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have slightly better pants.

Evelyn Williams: You hate those pants anyway. I don't see why you don't just quit.
Patrick Bateman: Because I want to fit in.

Patrick Bateman: You're a ****ing ugly *****. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"