Paramount's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look fantastic but I just cannot get hyped for this film. :(

I can't wait to see this movie. I only see 3 or 4 movie a year now, instead of 10 a month, and this is one of them. It looks so fun, and the turtles spirit seems intact.

I'm the same. I only see a handful of movies a year. I saw Godzilla, X-Men and I'm going to go see Transformers and then TMNT and MAYBE Lucy....I love ScarJo

Just saw planet of the apes. You guys should definitely check it out. It was great

the only movies i will see in theaters this year are TMNT, Gone Girl, and interstellar. That said, I'm interested in apes, and will see when it's home released.

Leaked screenshot perhaps?
QjEzLxh.png

I had six must sees for this year: Robocop, Days of Future Past, Godzilla, TMNT, Dumb and Dumber To and Guardians of the Galaxy. So far I've only seen RoboCop. With Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Guardians of the Galaxy being my top two, I plan on seen both of those at the movies more than once, the other movies I'll probably end up renting.

The more I see, the more hyped I get for this thing.

I REALLY want to find out more about the way the film has chosen to handle the characters' origins, what with Sachs all but telling April that he and her father created the Turtles and someone (possibly Leo) talking about how they were (the Turtles) created as weapons.

I will be seeing this regardless, but for the life of me I cannot get excited about the film.

Oh I'm excited. I got my TMNT shirt all ready. I hooe movie shirts and hats come out

yeah, I will put my "keep calm, eat pizaa" shirt with Mikey's head.

Only just saw the second trailer. The Turtles and Splinter look and sound fantastic. I'm liking the humour and the action.

It could be the mask is covering it, or they could have changed it? They can always change things from the first few trailers to the final version.

But I do think it looks better. I'm really diggin all of the looks for the Turtles. I'm mainly a Raph fan, and while I love his new look, I really like what they did with Donnie. I know some people were complaining that they were playing up his "nerdy" sensibility, but I personally love what they've done. They're all really cool looking, IMO.

I agree, I think I like Donnie the best. He's always been my favorite, but I really dig the new designs.

The one and only thing I don't like about their looks is Mikey's lips, everything else is fantastic!

To me, they look much better in motion (which is most important), even though I like the designs there.

Have these been posted yet?
I don't remember seeing them....

Found em on facebook.
10484115_516139698485843_6678843602760672097_n.jpg

10468523_516139818485831_322374830083158391_n.jpg

10517479_516139525152527_5332331715509435830_n.jpg

10524356_516139561819190_1840802346003429393_n.jpg

:barf:
They look like crap. The only one that looks half way decent is Donnie, and they still manage to **** him up by adding the stereotypcial glasses. Really, if I hadn't known better, he looks more like Jar Jar Binks than he does a TMNT. And Mikey looks like Sloth from The Goonies.

I will be seeing this regardless, but for the life of me I cannot get excited about the film.

I'm on the fence with this. I am hating the looks of the Turtles with a passion. I actually have horrible thoughts on whoever came up with those designs. But the movie does look fun and it looks like they might get most of the characters right. I just hope in the future, the design team scales back on their liberties and makes the TMNT a bit more traditional looking.

Mikey's left leg. is that blood under the ducktape?

ALSO since we don't have a manip thread that I can see I'll post these here....
lefJIH3.jpg

w6mn0Wl.png

lovJ4um.png

rS3PivL.jpg

wgkSqPi.jpg

I wish they all looked a little more like turtles in the face. Other than that they are designs I kinda envisioned and hoped for long before the shots were released so in that regard I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"